George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously good pics Ladies.

Enjoy Germany Swami I've stupidly agreed to spend a few days on the north east coast -I will FREEZE! :D

Babs Grr.
bookgirl yes please
Jacquie new for me - tight turtle and all black - yum.
blackflag :D
Jacquie a close call - gorgeous

This theme's winner is Marns with this. A new pic for me and it has the buzz as well - in fact you spoiled me for buzz and vest combos - I think I'll need to lie down with a cool flannel on my forehead for a while now. :D

Just had to c&p as my form had expired. :rolleyes:

I've spent the last hour cleaning out my computer. I've done whole sale delete and uninstall on things I don't use or need any more. The last time I ran the virus scanner it took nearly 4 hours and I'm praying that this will help it take less time! :rolleyes:

I found this earlier this week on the Only Nicky livejournal. I don't know what it is but I keep staring at it. I go into my photobucket just to stare at it. Guess I like it. :D

Susan

Hey! Cool. It had been a while since I had entered a theme- and then I won! :D Thanks, Yoshi. Let's see.. new theme is.. Nick and.. red, orange or yellow. Autumn colours. :)

Drooling is good...just be careful as it's possible to drown in only three inches of liquid! :lol:

Greetings all, and thanks for all the lovely pics to stare at. Nicky helps bring my stress level to a normal level after work!

Hi guys! I just wanted to thank you all for posting those back end pics for me. Someone has asked what they were for.....they were for the latest banner competiton. Now that the competitio is over - I did post it over at the banner thread. I think a few of you voted for it - so thanks! :D Oh and my latest Nick icon is over at the LV icon thread as well (it got 1st in intermediate! WooHoo). Thanks again for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back