George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
hy Elsie nice thanks you´re see this first ;) i´m happy in fiew hours i can see meet market it´s a good day.
Oh btw. Elsie nice lj i´ll make later a commentary is ok?

McStokes ok now i make my first pics

is it green, Nicky asks you McStokes
the brushwood :)
the palms

greeen bottle and a little stoker
green shirt :D
the nature backround

Blackflag yea :lol: thanks and your pics really nice i like also the season pics thanks ;)
Jacquie and OnlyTruth thanks yes the name is shorter :lol:
Jacquie :lol: yea the last pic you´re very smart observer

Stoky - love your "new" name :lol:

Avoiding doing actual work this morning....came across these promo stills from Fannysmackin' They're not "new" but I hadn't seen them before. Caution - they're kind of big.

still1
still2
still3

It does look like Destiny's avi, but when you compare the two, you can see it's not even close! :lol:

Morning all!
Softcake it's not just you...Photobucket has been doing that to me as well. Something funky went on with my computer yesterday and I had to re-log in and reset all my cookies, even for this site.

Great pictures, everyone. I'm glad I switched to green. And thanks to our overachievers OT and Blackflag for trying for the pink pics! I'll probably annouce a winner around 6:30pm my time...that ok with everyone?

Marns yes :lol: is it my panik for D :lol:

Softcake nooooo don´t hurt now i´m lightened. Photobucket is weired :lol: it´s the same with my login. *sigh* the last pic :D

eta: McStokes you have all the time that you need ;)

Can't help you Softcake. I share a computer and Photobucket is one place I log in each day on. I only have to do it once each day and not every time.

I figure I'm an adult and she doesn't need to know everything I do on line. :rolleyes:

I have more problems with my computer freezing. I had it freeze 3 times in one afternoon. All 3 while on TalkCSI - go figure that out. :confused:

Susan

Marns said:
What time is it in America now? I have no idea.. Here it's 4:50 pm.. :D

On the east coast it's 10:52am. Subtract 3 hours for the west coast. McStokes is on the east coast, so there's a way to go before she pics the winner. :D

Susan

Okay, thanks, blackflag! I asked because in a couple of hours I have to go to my Dad's house (parents divorced.. :rolleyes:) and then I won't be here for I don't know.. 15/20 hours? Something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back