George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've looked at all the pics and I've warmed myself up nicely :) so without further ado here are the runners up

softcake I think this should be a new olympic event :lol:
OnlyTruth The warning before the punch
blackflag if Nick had been dressed like this today more than the lettering would have been blue :lol:
softcake the eyes are at it again
Stoky this was a close second :)

And drum roll please. The winner of the blue theme is McStokes . I have always found this pic peaceful. As much as it can be peaceful at a crime scene. Congrats on winning and I would send you Nick but he's asked me to tell you he's not leaving here until it warms up a bit. :D

Yay! Finally I can go to bed! :lol: I was just waiting for Jacquie to announce the winner ;)
Congratz, McStokes I think you'll have something weird for us (at least you have a reputation :lol:)

Congrats McStokes, that is a cute pic.

What's all this about Nick clones? I know Jacquie has the real one, I didn't realise she was experimenting on cloning him? ;)

Darn! I put 2 of those in there just to distract you Jacquie. :lol: Neither one distracted you quite enough I see.

How many of these clones do we have?

Nighty night Softcake.

Susan

Elsie said:

What's all this about Nick clones? I know Jacquie has the real one, I didn't realise she was experimenting on cloning him? ;)

Elsie they're actually stuffed dolls that appear very life like. I have the one and only Nick :lol: :)

Holy Nick Hotness, Batman! I won! *does dance of joy!* :D

Hmmm...now that y'all expect weird things from me, I'll have to try and come up with a good one. If we continue the "I Spy" theme, but use the color pink...is that TOO big a challenge? If so, I'll try to come up with another.

PS... Stoky oh Stoky...wherefore art thou Stoky ? :D

That sounds very tough to me! Pink? He's too manly for pink things...

You are mean McStokes, I don't think I have any pics for you... :( :lol:

McStokes if we do the colour PINK does this include Nick's clothing? or are you just wanting pink skin :lol:

Unless the stained glass window in Double Cross has pink in it I don't think I have anything that has pink in it. Except maybe skin! :devil:

Susan

Of course I can always make some pink. Manipulation in wonderful. :lol:

McStokes I've had a quick look thru some pics and I don't have pink either. I think you may want to consider changing the colour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back