George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, Ward. There's nothing good about it this morning as it is bitterly cold out here today. I do have to go out in it in a while. Brrrr It's the type of cold where the snow crunches under feet. Here are some random Nick pics to warm the day up
an end of season 1 stare
don't worry I won't let him out like this
no I'm not playing this game
those eyelashes
some adam hotness
and some George hotness :D

Stay warm ladies. When I get home I will look thru all the theme pics and annoucne the winner. So if you still want to post :)

Well, I knew D was bound to come visit us sooner or later! *waves at D*

Actually, I think we do a pretty could job at keeping it as clean as we do! Just think what we would type if there were no rules! :p

Heya girls!
Man oh man, I haven't been in here for aggges!!! But its all been for a good reason, I've been updating my computor and have been stocking up on Nicklicious pics! But I was wondering here-Does anyone have a pic of GE in the opening credits of CSI?? From any season, with his name on it? If y'all do, that would rock out loud!!! Thanks girls, I shall bombard you with George-y goodness soon to thank y'all! :D

~xJemmax~

Opening credits? *browses photobucket and hard drive* No, sorry, CSIVegasMiamiNY I can give you the opening credit of Savannah ;) But it's good to see you back :)

When I saw that D made a post the first thing I thought was "my, what have I done now?" *giggles*
I think we behaved well... I'm afraid to ask D for cookies, it'll probably end in a hosing with cookie dough and feathers and glitter :D

Well, you know me and my guilt complex...I immediately thought "uh oh...I got us in trouble this time!" :p

softcake said: I think we behaved well... I'm afraid to ask D for cookies, it'll probably end in a hosing with cookie dough and feathers and glitter :D
99% of the time your all behaved. ;)

*Writes down another idea for hosing.* :lol:

Ok I'm back from freezing my whatevers off. It really isn't that bad out. The sun is shinning but the wind is the killer.Brrrr. Give me some time to go thru the pics and I will then announce the winner

I think the credits for Season 2 are the worst they ever did. Not the pic you posted, blackflag but the scene with Nick in this helmet... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the post Softcake. :) Here's the last 2 I got. Wish I could find season 3. I don't know why but I think season 3 may pretty much be the same as season 2, after all they kept season 2 the same as season 1 until after "You've Got Male".

season 7
second one for season 7

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back