George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalnabe the sites were I got them from are both down :( But Babs has tons of screencaps from "Second string" right here
(Hope pimping your site is okay, Babs :D)

Thanks softcake for this little sweatin' GE! Looks delicious. :devil: Thank you Babs, I can have a look at the very important frames without watching a boring movie - doing so I would feel like a teengager who is glued to the TV tele-stalking her favourite actor. :lol:

Jacquie i´ll agree with you and cheer also for the Bears :)

Softcake yes i´ve seen this pic also for awhile, but now is off. But i have this pic in the 1.000.000 pics of my computer :lol: but where? it´s maze

Allmaple :devil: yea that´s nice perspective

cabaret on TV was very funny oh and here the man he looks so funny

Urban Priol :lol:

make some random pics
shiny Nicky yum yum :D
neater Nicky i´ll snuggle him :)

softcake said:
Dalnabe the sites were I got them from are both down :( But Babs has tons of screencaps from "Second string" right here
(Hope pimping your site is okay, Babs :D)
hahaha go ahead its fine by me Soft you know that :lol:

Thanks for the link softcake :) I have trouble with Babs' site but if someone posts a link to the pictures I have no problem with them :) I just randomly picked a picture and this looks like the stadium in Toronto where the Toronto Blue Jays play baseball. Are you telling me George was in Toronto and I missed him :mad:. The stadium used to be called Skydome but now it's called Roger's Centre. Named the guy that owns the Blue Jays and the stadium for

allmaple said:
this is my favourite part about football :devil:
horrible, horrible movie but george does fill out those spandex pants nicely. football players (the real ones) do have some of the nicest bottoms out there :D :lol:
:D than is this probably your favorite part about cowboys :devil: ;)

thanks Jacquie ;) and this pic he looks so cute
sabber-1.gif

oh Babs so good so nice :D thanks and two photobuckets
:lol: now the madness going on
24.gif

blackflag said:
I've spent most of my day dusting while watching some of season 2. It does make the dusting slightly more enjoyable.

How do you manage to actually clean? Whenever I turn on the DVD player with CSI disks in it I am stuck to the screen. It works well on TV with all the commercial breaks in between ... oh wait, are you cleaning, when there are Nick-free scences? ;)

Dalnabe said:
blackflag said:
I've spent most of my day dusting while watching some of season 2. It does make the dusting slightly more enjoyable.

How do you manage to actually clean? Whenever I turn on the DVD player with CSI disks in it I am stuck to the screen. It works well on TV with all the commercial breaks in between ... oh wait, are you cleaning, when there are Nick-free scences? ;)

It may be the left brain, right brain type of thing. Half of me is always tuned to the TV, and whenever he comes on I'm staring at it. :lol: I should also mention that I only got 2 three-shelf bookcases done (and the TV screen). :lol:

Susan

blackflag I hope the tv screen was the first to get cleaned :lol:

softcake I agree with your best part of CSI pic but if you're going to show the bum shot as I call it you should also include this :D

:lol: Blackflag so funny with the TV Screen

Softcake and Jacquie oh these pics :lol: than i give
this
:lol: also a good part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back