George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

:lol: Jacquie so nicklious the pics :devil: i love them too. Make some random pics you know feolinus monk? alllmaple tell us with the row voice from Nicky :devil: and yes be carefull when Destiny comes :lol:
    se... Nicky :devil:
    with the hot voice
    cute
    sigh
    that´s my favorite style of his hair sooo cute this man

2. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

3. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Okay :lol: Thanks for letting me :devil: Actually I like to follow your orders, McStokes Must be that cop-vibe of yours :D

4. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Good to know someone wants to listen to me when I give orders! Want a job? :lol:

Actually, I meant to add more to that...it was supposed to say "Don't you want to kiss him," but I got sidetracked by the bird and/or other critter that seems to have gotten itself stuck in my chimney! I kept hearing these weird noises, and discovered that something is stuck in there!! So I quickly posted the pics so I could go and investigate the matter further. Seems even on my days off I have to work! :D

5. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Well, ward, I'm abandoning you for the night. Something very unexpected has happened. My daughter is away at a girl scout overnight. My son just called from his friend's house, asking if he could sleep over. So, it's just me and the spouse for the night. We're heading out to dinner (no babysitter required) and then we'll probably head home and fall asleep early. :rolleyes:

6. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Woo hoo! Go OT! Have a great night and try not to fall asleep too early!! ;)

7. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

8. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Ah, Stoky Beautiful pictures to end the evening with!
    Have a great night's sleep and we will continue the handcuff discussion tomorrow! :devil:

9. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

McStokes you should know better then to do this to me :lol: I love that pic... I will Kiss him... and hug him... oh man I'm like last in line though... now I have to wait :lol:

So wile I wait to Kiss him I'll post 5 buzz cut pics for the theme :D

With a gun
    pleased Buzz

Not to happy Buzz .. I love this pic :D I want to kiss him here too :D
    Elvis Buzz
    Beefy Buzz

there we go :D

10. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

it's late here but i'll post my last two theme pics! i just have to, because he looked so great in meet market! :D

buzz11

buzz12 :)

but he sure always looks good!

good night ward girls!

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

OK, I am here to post a winner....sorry for the delay.

Firstly, [​IMG]thank you for all the great pictures, it has taken me a long time to pick a winner, the buzz is just perfect to me...[​IMG]

There was so many to choose from, and I did look through them all (many times), so here are some highlights:
    Stoky new Nick is yummy
    allmaple what a great smile
    cathwillows so cute!
    blackflag it is classic George loveliness

And the winner is: Jacquie opening that picture was a pleasure....

Congrats Jacquie you get Nick for the rest of the weekend! Have fun.

12. softcake

softcake Pathologist

Ah yes, the buzz cut... I can just imagine how hard it was for you to pick a winner, elsie I snagged a lot of them - although I'm pretty sure I already have most of them. Just double the yummyness :)

And congratulations, Jacquie Have fun with Nick while we wait for the new theme :)

13. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

Good Morning Ward :D

hey and congrats on winning Jacquie :D yes it´s really nice and great pic *sigh* poor Elsie you must looking for so many pics :lol: but it´s a beautifull looking.

McStokes i´ve a nice and great night yeah, i´ve dreamed from Nicky and Wardladys and the handcuffs :lol: oh it was a very ho... :devil: dream

14. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Congrats Jacquie!

Stoky Glad I could help give you nice dreams! Unfortunately whatever found its way into my chimney kept me up all night trying to find its way out! I should be smelling decomp any day now!

I started having Grave Danger-esque nightmares what with all the scratching noises in the wall! :(

15. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Good morning, ward. And oh what a good morning it is. I won the buzz theme :) and I get Nick for the rest of the weekend. :devil: Thanks Elsie. Let the party begin :lol: Let's see if I can challenge you ladies this Sunday. I spy with my little eye something that is blue. I want to see pics of George Nick and co that have blue in the pic but it can't be clothing that they are wearing. The limit is 12 and I will announce a winner in about 30 hours. I have to work on Monday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.