George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats McStokes on winning. Must be beginners luck :lol:. Now lets see what you can come up with for a theme. :)

Oh wow, I won?! I wasn't even going to come back on tonight, but this thread has become quite addictive now that I have the power to post pics (say that 10 times fast ;))

And here I was all pleased with myself because I had made so many of you laugh and spit at your screens *sniff* It's nice to be loved! :lol:

Ok...let's see your best pics of Nick and Gris together, preferably with Nick's best "I'm trying so hard to impress you" look! :lol:

I'm working tomorrow until early evening, so if I post the winner say, 6 ot 7pm my time (eastern US) is that doable? Oh yeah, limit 12.

Good Morning Ward. :D

Congratulations McStokes. Nice theme, although I'm more of a Nick solo kind of girl therefore not many pics. I'll literally post all the Nick/Grissom I have.... :lol:

You know you love me...
No way I'm going up there!
You know Grissom is in the picture somewhere

Oh dear, a very poor effort from me. Sorry! :rolleyes:

eta: I've just had a chance to look through all the pics I missed when I was away. Thanks for the anniversary wishes, and for the georgeous pics of course Jacquie and Stoky. And Nick had fun skiing ;)

Teehee, Angela your # 4 pic cracked me up :D

Grissom: "Go away, Nick"
Nick: "Aww, come on man, you know you'd like a hug" :D

:lol:Then # 6 could be later the same day.

Grissom: Ok Nick, I'm ready for my hug now.
Nick: I offered and you shut me down. I'm sorry, but the moment has passed.

Morning all!

Wow, hope my first challenge wasn't too hard! :rolleyes: But everyone is doing a great job so far.

Finally had a night/morning where I could sleep in, and wouldn't ya know the phone call came to come back to court. Grrr....this case better go well!

Good morning Guys and noon :D the time i know.

Congrats on winning McStokes this pic :lol: the muppet and of course it´s look a littlebit like Kermit "applause applause" :lol: :lol: but nice new theme and i´ll do my best.

Softcake :)i´ll think about you today and you´re dad
Elsie nice back and you´re make pics her :D
Jacquie good idea with the thread for cleaning monitors :lol:

hmmm now Nick and Griss

Nick and Griss
He need a discussion with him
what´s the matter with Gris
theire both looking weired :lol:
keep smiling Griss :D
Griss is like a dad to Nicky *sigh*

ok, that´s my first must something doing now and back later have fun.

McStokes :devil: don´t forget my revenge for the monitor cleaning :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back