George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
miko outsch injektion i hate this but ok, now think positive and no do you not catch a cold McStokes dislodges with her facetious commentarys :lol: it´s good for healthy

mcstokes don't hesitate to tell us your future discoveries on pics, this one was really good... seeing this little hand just there... what a presence of mind!! :devil: :)

Danke schön Softcake i am doing my best to..so i am sure bad times are behind

Oh, man Miko, you don't know what kind of trouble you may be starting! I seem to notice the less obvious things in pictures...probably cuz of my job. I have a feeling Destiny may be hanging out in this forum a lot more lately! :D

Okay, so all my evening activities have been cancelled because of the snow, so I should be able to pick the theme winner in a couple of hours. Plus, I might have some time to spend here! I LOVE SNOW!

ha ha softcake between you and Mcstokes i am going to be disturbed !! :lol:

i prefer not answer your question ha ha ha

PS = may i ask if someone knows where i can find a bigger pic of this one please ?
it's really too small

McStokes you are a hoot. I'll bet that will be the image that comes to mind the next time you get a package delivery.

I don't know if everyones computer does this, but whenever I print picture it gives me the option of printing alot of them in thumbnail size. They fit 35 to a page and have the file name under the pics. I usually print my GE pics before I upload them to photobucket. That way I can flip through the pages and pick the ones I want from there. It saves me alot of time searching online. And there's the added bonus of having GE pics I can look at any time.

Did that make sense? Oh well here are my theme pics.

talking to Fed-Ex "I promise not to hurt you.... much." ;)
on the phone wishing the towel would fall :eek:
he's definitely not shy
Nurse can you look at something for me? :devil:
Umm....he's a talking to... Ummmm Sorry what were we talking about? :lol:

You're welcome, Miko I searched my photobucket like mad (talk about organizing things..) but I was pretty sure I had this larger version :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back