George Eads Would Like To Get Beaten Up Onscreen

CSI Files

Captain
If <font color=yellow>George Eads</font> (Nick Stokes) could write one episode of CSI, his character would most likely not survive.

"I would like to do an episode in which I'm in a bar and I overhear people saying we did poorly on a case. I go over, start a fight and get my [behind] kicked. I get beaten up," Eads said at the CBS post-press conference party. "At the end of the episode, Grissom asks me, 'Are you still fighting?'"

But Nick Stokes has already been on the brink of death. The character was buried alive and attacked by fire ants in the season finale "Grave Danger." It wasn't a disturbing experience for the character alone; Eads found himself perturbed about it even when he was home. "I took it very seriously," the actor said. "I contemplated my own death."

Eads's performance in the episode showered him with praise from critics all around the country. Eads gave credit to "Grave Danger" director <font color=yellow>Quentin Tarantino,</font> who has been a fan of the show since the pilot. "He told me things that showed he knew more about my character than I did," the actor said. "I hold him in such reverence. There's nothing I wouldn't do for him."

Lastly, Eads discussed last summer's firings, which, the actor claimed, was a learning experience. "I'm a more mature businessman now," he said.

Visit the News Tribune.com to read the rest of the article.<center></center>

Gosh, I guess the guy likes to see his character abused... just like a lot of fanfiction writers. Hehe. They always seem to put their favorite characters in danger...

It kinda scares me that Eads actually went home from filming "Grave Danger" comtemplating his own death. Gosh, that's really getting into the character and taking the work home with you. He dealt with tons of stuff while filming that episode, he's getting praise from all around, and he still says that Tarantino deserves all the credit...

That man is awesome.

I can understand why he would want to see his character abused. It adds for more character development - more depth and understanding of the guy he's portraying.

Depending on the kind of Nick we see in S6, this kind of thing could happen. A Dark Nick would get into a bar fight, I think.

OK, step aside! I'll beta him up if he wants!
:lol:

Yeah, well... I'm not the biggest gal around, so it might end up being more fun than anything else! ;)

OK, step aside! I'll beta him up if he wants!
:lol:

Yeah, well... I'm not the biggest gal around, so it might end up being more fun than anything else! ;)

Oh Baba you makes so proud, always willing to go that one step extra for the team :lol:

But seriously I like the scenario the George Eads has for Nick getting beaten up especially as he wants it to lead to character development for him and Grissom.

See!! it takes a man like George to know that his chracter shines when he takes his licks...but come on Mr. Eads, what more do you want to go through, but I must say the implications of said scene for the season as well as his relationship with Grissom is so nice.

In fact...hmmm, I WILL NOT write this..no no, no one shots from this at all.

Must go back and work on my casefile, too big of a casefile.

LOL

Kristen

Kristen

Really? But us fans would so love to see that. *makes puppy dog eyes*

:D

Looks like I'm writing it. A few people e-mailed me and a certain IM conversation with a CSIfiles person got my juices flowing. No promise when it'll be posted, but knowing me..and how long it gets...not too far away :)

^^ Yay! *hugs Kristen and rubs hands in glee*

Take your time, as long as it's posted before it actually happens on the show, I'm cool. :)

Thanks Kristen; girl when you are going to publish your book..I'm already your fan..

As for our sadist friend George..well by George if you want to be beaten..I'll give you the you beaten of your life..just bend over the table and I'll get the paddle out.

heheheheheheh evil thoughts, evil thoughts..

It sounds like we're all in line to give him a beating. :devil: Better watch out what you wish for GE!

Really? But us fans would so love to see that. *makes puppy dog eyes*

:D
And as your stories fan I would love it too! You are the one who could writte an intense story like this...

Hope the Show writters give us more about Nick/Grissom in S6.

Back