George Eads Would Like To Get Beaten Up Onscreen

GE looks at posts on the CSI Files

note to self..talk to story editors for scene with me coming out of the shower in a towel..for my female fans..

Tonight on All! New! CSI! - the ground breaking episode "Throwing In The Towel"

Join America's most watched crime busters as the camera sspend the entire hour in CSI Nick Stokes' bedroom and ensuite.

Not one, not two but THREE mysteries for our intrepid scientific sleuths to solve

"What is Nick Stokes dreaming about that has got him all hot and bothered?'

"Do those bruises go all the way down?'

"How does a towel that small stay up?"

Must! See! TV! tonight on CBS. Parental guidance recommended.

You guys are hysterical. I have actually dreamed up a fanfic where Nick's main PTSD is his inability to sleep. So every night (or day, whenever the heck swing shifts actually sleep) he wakes up in a cold sweat thinking he's covered with ants. It's kinda of angsty in my head - because he's awake and scratching himself for quite a while before his mind will believe that he's not still covered in ants. Then of course there is the long shower, complete with very deliberate stroking of the arms, chest and legs. As if he's still trying to brush the bugs away. Then he goes to work and acts perfectly normal. But that whole nightmare and shower scene - yummy to look at!! :devil:

You guys are hysterical. I have actually dreamed up a fanfic where Nick's main PTSD is his inability to sleep. So every night (or day, whenever the heck swing shifts actually sleep) he wakes up in a cold sweat thinking he's covered with ants. It's kinda of angsty in my head - because he's awake and scratching himself for quite a while before his mind will believe that he's not still covered in ants. Then of course there is the long shower, complete with very deliberate stroking of the arms, chest and legs. As if he's still trying to brush the bugs away. Then he goes to work and acts perfectly normal. But that whole nightmare and shower scene - yummy to look at!! :devil:

Wow, what an amazing image in my head! You should work on that! More images for my head.

Last Part of "Melee" is not on the fanfic part. thank george and this thread for the inspiration.

GE looks at CSIFiles website again..

says; oh lordy.these ladies have quite the imagination..note self..print off this thread and show it to story editors for ideas..

Tonight on All! New! CSI! - the ground breaking episode "Throwing In The Towel"

Join America's most watched crime busters as the camera sspend the entire hour in CSI Nick Stokes' bedroom and ensuite.

Not one, not two but THREE mysteries for our intrepid scientific sleuths to solve

"What is Nick Stokes dreaming about that has got him all hot and bothered?'

"Do those bruises go all the way down?'

"How does a towel that small stay up?"

Must! See! TV! tonight on CBS. Parental guidance recommended.

LOL! Now that is good TV. :D

Nick's Littlest Fan with mommy who forgets to see parental guidance warning

NLF; Mommy..why doesn't Nick have any clothes on..did he forget to put them on? Is it laundery day and he just ran out clothes?

ME shuffling little one into kitchen; no sweetie..let's find you a great art and craft and you can stay in the kitchen with cookies and milk until this episode is over.

NLF; But is Nick going to find his clothes, he might catch a cold?

me; Oh don't worry honey, his clothes will magically reappear on him in a second.

nlfI think I'll draw some pictures of Nick with some new clothes on.

me; You do that sweetie, you do that.---picturing her idea of a person, one huge round head with legs and that's about it.

This thread is so bad. I'm surprised that the Mod from On-High has come down to chastise you and your naughty words and the images they create. Just shameful! Highly entertaining, but shameful!

But seriously, waking up from a nightmare could totally happen for Nick this season... Here's hoping! *crosses fingers*

George Eads reading this screen..

GE; Oh man..I hope my dad isn't reading this thread..

phone rings..caller id indicates dad has seen thread

GE; d'oh.!!!

You do that sweetie, you do that.---picturing her idea of a person, one huge round head with legs and that's about it.

I'm sure that even with only a huge head and legs George/Nick will still look gorgeous.

This thread is so bad. I'm surprised that the Mod from On-High has come down to chastise you and your naughty words and the images they create. Just shameful! Highly entertaining, but shameful!

Shhhh! :p

But seriously, waking up from a nightmare could totally happen for Nick this season... Here's hoping! *crosses fingers*

Yes, in all seriousness, I would actually like to see Nick waking up from a nightmare sometime next season. I want to see some kind of consequences from what happened to him, be it nightmares, insomnia, claustrophobia, or some combination, whatever, as long as they don't try to pretend like nothing happpened. There's no way that a person goes through something like that and doesn't have some sort of mental issues to deal with.

I'm sure that even with only a huge head and legs George/Nick will still look gorgeous.

I don't know, I'm trying to picture it and it's giving me the willies. :eek:

I get the willies when she draws me with a round head and legs..

GE at CSIFiles-round head with stick legs..isn't that how I draw..note to self..make sure I copyright my drawings so that no five year old takes my ideas..dammit.

Back