George Eads Would Like To Get Beaten Up Onscreen

No thanks, I have my own paddle... and it's made of cotton candy! Woo Hoo! :lol:

Sorry, Mr. Eads. I'm not a stalker, I swear! I just have a rich fantasy life and I like to kid around, I promise! :D

Same here sir..same here..just a bit wacky and have a weird imagination..have no fear sir..fox in socks and soxs in box...

And too much Dr. Seuss in my life makes me a little crazy

OK, step aside! I'll beta him up if he wants!
:lol:

Yeah, well... I'm not the biggest gal around, so it might end up being more fun than anything else! ;)

Okay...how's this - you beat him up and I'll be there to "comfort" him when you're done... :devil:

heh....i would love to see that. cuz then all the nicky fans go AWWWWWW NICKYYYYYY. hahaha

he contemplated his own death? DANGG SCARY STUFF RIGHT THURRRR.

are we going to give Nicky a drinking problem now?! i thought Sara got dibs on that part?

cuz...he knows all of us ladies from 5 to 85 will comfort him and hug him in a heart beat. lucky guy...all these ladies..want to hug..

Image of Nick's Littlest Fan kissing GE'S sexy cheek and saying..its okay Nicky..awww

OMG do you think we could have a scene where he's in angst because he's shirtless

OMG! Can't you just see him sitting there with his gorgeous eyes all dark with tears that he's trying to hold back without a shirt on!?

Melts. And. Sizzles.

If he has nightmares from his experience in Grave Danger there could be a scene of him waking up in boxers, or whatever he sleeps in (shouldn't we know this by now? :confused: ). So, we could get a sweaty, shirtless, angsty Nicky. :D

Your girls are so nasty..my virgin ears..are just so..oh wait..I have a kid..she was hatched..I tell yah..hatched from an egg..

Back