"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Gosh I miss him, it's not the same without him :( I hope he's doing what makes him happy, but anyway I found a cute photo of him with some of the old group!

GARY AND HIS BUDDIES

Digging around I found this older cap..with Gary and some of his CSI buddies, I watch some older shows just to see him Billy and Jorja:(

GARY AND FRIENDS

Lovely pictures there. I want to draw Warrick one day when I get the chance, and the time xD. It seems like I'm always forever bogged down with schoolwork lately.

I miss him so much.But there's still a Warrick in the CSI novel universe, thank goodness. D:

Here's Gary in SPAIN, recently with his new gal-pal
licklips.gif

GARY IN SPAIN

I miss Warrick, saw a bit of "Who Shot Sherlock" last night and he was in it of course, but I wonder if he misses CSI? here's a couple of caps from recent days on the beach in Spain.. having fun Gary?

GARY AND FRIEND

From July 3rd, Gary and girlfriend Maria del Alamo in Ibiza, Spain~

GARY HAVING FUN

Source: TMZ.com

He sure is still as sexy as ever, isn't he? Gosh, what a lucky lady that girl is! Do you think she even knows how lucky she is?! I know I'd sure love to be as up close and personal with him as she's getting to be in that photo. And she doesn't even look all THAT into it. Silly girl--silly, silly girl.

Why Oh why did he have to leave?!! He's such a sexy beast and wtheck?! Who's that Maria chick? Besta back off my dude. lol. What a lucky girl...:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back