"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

^^ I agree desertwind I would love to see more pictures of him and his kids. His girlfriend is very pretty, I also wonder who she is. Love the Chaos Theory pictures as well. So cute. I've been watching the older episodes on SPIKE, makes me very happy.

Thanks for the linkage minime101. Shame I don't know any Spanish but he looks so yummy in that photo. Makes my cruddy afternoon so much better seeing hes looking and doing well. Glad he has worked all of his own issues and is doing better.

Thank's minime nice shots, guess he's getting some well deserved R & R, after that last grueling epsiode, probably sucked the wind out of his sails:( I wonder if he's returning for any future filming?:confused:

SENSUAL

I love that pic dersertwind. Yeah I bet the last episode was a crazy. I hope they do bring him back to the set of CSI maybe to tape flashbacks or something. There where rumors that he would be in a couple of episodes a while back. Bet they are gonna do flashbacks to help the team figure out who killed him and such.

You must go read the *spoiler* news, I can't post it here, but I think you'll all be delighted, with some of the news;)

THOSE BEAUTIFUL EYES

^^ Read the spoilers and I am very excited about them. This season is gonna be very different but very good. I'm gonna cry my eyes out in the first episode I know it. Ever since seeing those spoiler pictures I know I am. I think all CSI fans are gonna be affected by the changes in different ways.

Edit: In the spoiler thread there is a link for the season nine promo. I watched it and was exited and disappointed by it. All I'm gonna say is the episode is called 'For Warrick' nothing else.

Last edited:

From what I have seen and heard about the season premiere hes pretty well gone. But hopefully they will use him in flashbacks later on in the season. That would make sense as the team figures out who killed him and such. But I wil always be a Warrick and Gary fan no matter what happens.

another nummy

Me too, I can't or won't accept this yet, I still have a smidgen of hope that something will occur and everything wil be A-OK:thumbsup:

THE GANG

THE SMILE

That's a drool worthy photo:drool: thank's:thumbsup:did you see the video of "For Warrick" on our "news files"?

MORE~

MONTE CARLO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back