"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ruzila, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

ALRIGHTY... Just for u Lena (Call me R.C. ;)), and I'll see if I can convert u yet, csi_fanatic87 :lol:

(That's it, you're getting a nickname, that's a mouthful everytime i wanna direct something to u :p So I'm going with '87' -short but sweet! But if u really hate it, I'll just get used to 'copy and paste' lol)

Ok now on to the dreads! :cool:

Who says the clothes make the man?

2. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Thanks for sharing the art, Ruzila. Can I call you RC too? :lol: :lol:

Anyway, Gary is the man! Wohooo for thread nr2.

3. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

No u cant call me R.C. That's only for those who are mentally balanced unlike yourself! And how dare you come in here without any presents. Haven't seen u in forever and u drop in empty handed? What were you thinking?!

LOVE YOU ZSA! :devil: (To let everyone in on the joke... AngelEyez would be the 'special someone' who made the lovely Gary/Warrick art! :D)

Gary is the man and I used to add that Warrick was too but as of recent I dont because tptb made Warrick a bit of a dunce (getting married via drivethru) last season. :rolleyes: Let's keep our fingers crossed that they rectify it come season 7. -I'm sure they will if Gary and his fans have anything to say about it! :cool:

4. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Alright, RUZILA. :devil:

I would have brought a present if it hadn't been for a SPECIAL SOMEONE breaking my finger. :lol:

Anyway, way to go, Gary. He wasnt a fan of the marriage storyline, maybe with enough pressure he can achive something. I love Warrick but we hardly got anything of him in s6. More screen time to Warrick, that's my only hope for him atm.

5. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

^ i second that. the man needs to be in the spotlight more.

the 2nd pic in the 2nd link was HOTT. thanks RC

6. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

*cheer* I have a nickname! Thanks RC! You're awsome! :D

:eek: Wow! Those pics are incredible! You're really helping me get over my dislike of dreads.

Warrick was neglected major screentime in season 6. They should be sure to include him alot more next season. That's a must! :D

It's great we're not alone in seeing the marriage thing was a big dud and a waste. :rolleyes:

7. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Season 6 was frustrating on so many levels for me. Especially when it comes to Warrick. :(
    It felt like tptb tried to appease to us by throwing Warrick in an ep for 5 seconds for usually meaningless drivel (spotting blood on Nicky's shirt in Rashoshama, eating Doc's bad pie in Dog Eat Dog). :rolleyes: And all of this after giving us this sham marraige. :mad:

But Woo Hoo! I'm awesome! :D I try :lol:

And just for you 87 here are some without the dreads

8. csi_fanatic87

Season 6 was pretty frustrating. It's probably my least favorite season. Hopefully we'll see better episodes and plot lines in the next season.

It was pretty pointless to just have him in for a few seconds and then he's never seen again. It's better to give him meaningful screentime rather than stick him in the episode to say a quick line. :rolleyes:

In season 7 they need to make it up to Warrick by giving him more screentime, a Warrick centric episode, and ending his marriage. :D They'll be great!

*swoon and melts* YAY!! The mini-fro is back again! *hugs* Thanks RC! :D Awsome pics! He looks hot in those shades!

9. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

^ i'm with you. those pics were hot and the glasses were a nice addition. saved it for furture avvie usage! :D thanks, RC

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

The shades are smokin'!

*spoiler*
    I'm worried about poor 'Ricky for this season....he's gambling again. If Cath doesn't get to him and support him, we should all go hug him and love him and make him feel better.

11. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Oh definitely agreed. I'd love to go and hug and love him any time. :D

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats everyone on part 2!! :) GD really deserves it. I was wondering if there were any good Warrick fanfictions sites besides fanfiction.net and undeniable. :confused:

13. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

The glasses are interesting....guess he must wear contacts onscreen. The open shirt is hot.

15. csi_fanatic87

Wow! He looks great in glasses! :D The open shirt is yummy!

I agree with you Mel23, I think he probably wears contacts on screen. If his vision is pretty good without contacts though he may not wear them. *shrug* Depends on how good his vision is I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.