"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
csi_fanatic87 said:
Wow! Thank you so much RC for those wonderful screencaps! Warrick was amazing in that episode!

I second that! I had taken one of them and made it into a new background for myspace, but then I decided to go for a Halloween theme. (you know how I am about Halloween) But thanks, I'll use it again after Halloween.

hey,
yesterday i was flipping through channels and i came across TV guides 50 sexiest men on tv.. guess who was # 30!!!!!!!!!!

GARYY!!! he should have been #1 by the way just wondering but do you know who was #1?

Warrick Browns Birthday Is the 10th!!! Yay. sorry just thought I would like to share.^_^

OMG!!!!! I just got into the forum and saw my Happy Birthday with Warrick! :D I've been out of town and this was the nicest b-day present ever! You guys rock! Thanks--it was a plesant surprise. Thanks ruzila for the awesome pics. Now all I have to do is cover him with icing and enjoy the rest of the day. Yum. :D

No worries, Rita! You'll get a present and I'll try hard to make sure it isnt belated! :)

Oh and for all those of you fighting over Gary... if they can share, so can we! ;)
94716__csi_l.jpg

ETA: correct birthday girl's name :p

cathwarfan said:
Oh,ruzila thank you so much! :D Did you say that to me? Just bacause my name is Rita :D
I'm SORRY! Its cuz of CatWarFan... I get u two confused :( But I fixed it! and here's a dose of Warrick looking at me in disbelief! :p

Anyway... u guys are killing my name :lol: Call me R.C. plz! :D (a few peeps on here get away with using 'Ru' too ;) )

Oh and it looks like someone has a birthday tomorrow :eek: *cough*Frà*cough* :D *runs off to start working on present*

ruzila said:
(a few peeps on here get away with using 'Ru' too ;)

Really? Who???? :lol: :lol:

Anyway, great pics as always. I just watched BtK part 1 and I must say that Warrick is oh so yummy in his scene with Brass. Yeah, you guys have already discussed that but I'm always a bit behind. :lol:

Oh, and Ru, thanks for sharing all those presents with us! And don't forget my birthday in ehm...March. :D I just thought I'd give you the time to make a real big present. :lol:

Yummy pic....That's Marg and Jorja,right? I kinda like that jacket of hers, though not sure about that type of skirt.

Is Gary wearing glasses? I think so but can't tell if they're sunglasses or not.

wow.. I love that pic. =] well both of them.. Thank you for lightening up my day! ^_^ wow.. marg really like to hug him.. there is like a million of pics of her like that. =p but yeah.. A little off sub. this was a while back to but I have always wondered...was there something between Gary and Jorja? Cause I saw a pic of them on a bed together in what? Paris? I will love whoever helps me there. ^_^

MacsGirlMel said:
Yummy pic....That's Marg and Jorja,right? I kinda like that jacket of hers, though not sure about that type of skirt.

Is Gary wearing glasses? I think so but can't tell if they're sunglasses or not.
If I remember right, I saw the interview that the pic was taken from and they looked like regular glasses. I've seen him with them in one other shot but that's about it. They could b fashion, but I really doubt it. I dont mind the glasses -just like I dont mind the shades as long as they dont cover his emerald eyes too much. Look at them things in this pic!

iilovecsii said:
wow.. I love that pic. =] well both of them.. Thank you for lightening up my day! ^_^ wow.. marg really like to hug him.. there is like a million of pics of her like that. =p but yeah.. A little off sub. this was a while back to but I have always wondered...was there something between Gary and Jorja? Cause I saw a pic of them on a bed together in what? Paris? I will love whoever helps me there. ^_^
th_18733_Gary_and_Jorja_paris_03_122_588lo.jpg

From all I've read... It was actually George, Jorja and Gary on vacation. Jorja fell ill with the flu or something, Gary and George kept her company. George should b the one taking the pic. :)

^^thank you.. but when he is checking on her.. no matter HOW much I love him.. he should have a shirt on people may think otherwise.. But that would make sense..except for the part where it was 1 girl 2 guys.. they should have brought Marg! ^_^

LOL, Marg is happily married for about 17yrs now. Something tells me hubby wouldnt have much appreciated her taking off to gay Paris (pah-ree) with all the single people! :lol:

I dont think that pic was meant to get out. And I also think Gary is def the type who doesnt wear a shirt unless he has to. He lives on Venice Beach, for crying out loud. :D So I dont see anything happening since she was sick and George was there. Oh, I also remember reading Gary and George were rooming and Jorja of course had her own room. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back