"Gary/Warrick Lovin Appreciation!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Warrick Can WEAR his jeans well!

Thanks desertwind! Awesome article. Just confirms that Gary's perfect. Well... for me and Joy anyway. :D ;)

Shoot, I'd take him for the 8hrs he has left in the day. :devil: Hmm... well I guess its 4 for me and 4 for Joy. Poor Gary. Well, he did say he was rather playful. YUM :cool:

:lol:

Thanks desertwind! Awesome article. Just confirms that Gary's perfect. Well... for me and Joy anyway. :D ;)

Shoot, I'd take him for the 8hrs he has left in the day. :devil: Hmm... well I guess its 4 for me and 4 for Joy. Poor Gary. Well, he did say he was rather playful. YUM :cool:

:lol:

You said it, girl! I'm glad to see we're still sharing :lol:
Thanks for the link to the article, it was a great interview. Just shows us again how wonderfull he is. Right Ruzila? Great looks, intelligence, a musician and a good sense of humor. I need nothing more :D

*de-lurk mode*
First, Joy22 love the recent vid you made. World's Most Handsome man fits him indeed. No wonder ruzila is going crazy these days. :D

Here's a clip of Gary Dourdan's Interview from the MSN UK website:
try here: MSN UK- Gary or here: MSN UK- Gary D.

He's hot wearing he's suit.. dayumm.. and he says that he's not comfortable playing the ladies man. Yeah right Gary, can't help it if women swarm over you. :D

*de-lurk mode*
First, Joy22 love the recent vid you made. World's Most Handsome man fits him indeed. No wonder ruzila is going crazy these days. :D

Sorry about that, didn't mean to make her crazy :lol:
Loved the video om msn, he looked hot and when he smiles at the end..thump :D Everybody may love that man's eyes and I love them too but that smile...It's beautiful!
Ok, stops with the gushing now :lol:

You said it, girl! I'm glad to see we're still sharing :lol:
Thanks for the link to the article, it was a great interview. Just shows us again how wonderfull he is. Right Ruzila? Great looks, intelligence, a musician and a good sense of humor. I need nothing more :D
YES Girlfriend... dont forget cook. The man was a chef. Good lord, if he aint perfect -dont know who is.

Hey WarricksBabyGirl... scroll up and click where i have World's Most Handsome Man in my post. It'll bring up the link for u to get the vid from. :)

Hey WarricksBabyGirl... scroll up and click where i have World's Most Handsome Man in my post. It'll bring up the link for u to get the vid from. :)
Thats going to be a tad impossible, the URL link had to be removed, because it was linked to a site that required it to be downloaded, if you can PM or Email them the address thats up to you, but per the new and old rules of the board regarding this issue, it had to be removed, sorry.

*de-lurk mode*

Here's a clip of Gary Dourdan's Interview from the MSN UK website:
try here: MSN UK- Gary or here: MSN UK- Gary D.

He's hot wearing he's suit.. dayumm.. and he says that he's not comfortable playing the ladies man. Yeah right Gary, can't help it if women swarm over you. :D

Thanks for sharing and Gary made me ever more proud to be a fan of his. I am so glad that he hasn't forgotten where he can from and that family is everything to him.

WTG Gary!

Wow Ruzila, it seems like I made my vid for you just in time since we're no longer allowed to post vids on these boards. I understand why but it's such a shame!
In other news, I forgot he's also a good cook! :) Wow, is there anything the man can't do? Just like WarricksLady I'm so proud to be a fan! :D

I agree there is so much more to the character Warrick and I just wish TPTB would focus on the Warrick like they have to others orginial CSIs.

We still don't have a clear picture of why he just up and got married. I want to get a better view of what's going on in Warrick's head.

I agree there is so much more to the character Warrick and I just wish TPTB would focus on the Warrick like they have to others orginial CSIs.

We still don't have a clear picture of why he just up and got married. I want to get a better view of what's going on in Warrick's head.

Me too but I've kinda given up on that. At least as far as the writers are concerned, they don't seem to care all that much for the character.
Still, if you look closely at Gary's performance you can get to know Warrick too. At least, that's always been my interpretation. As far as I'm concerned Warrick never came alive because of the writing, it was always Gary. He seems to love the character and if you look close enough it shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back