Gary #8: Chicago's Finest

new thread title

• Time stands still when you're having fun!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Chicago's finest

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • We steal toasters too!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • We are Gary's girls

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Women have reckless crushes on him..who, us?! nooo...*nods* yes

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GUYS!!!!!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
AbCT1tgCQAAjVPI.jpg

just look at that hair!! and the stache!! ah!! gah!!!
and there's another!!!!
AbCBw07CEAAuvSI.jpg:large

Look at him. just look at him. and smile :D
you're welcome!

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: he actually looks pretty sexy there even with that hair :lol: wow i'm trying to imagine Mac suddenly never cutting his hair or shaving and walking into the lab looking like that :evil:

Last edited:
:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: he actually looks pretty sexy there even with that hair :lol: wow i'm trying to imagine Mac suddenly never cutting his hair or shaving and walking into the lab looking like that :evil:
hey, what's wrong with the hair? I like his hair like that. it looks hilarious XD and thinking about Mac doing that?? :drool::drool::drool: but you can bet that everyonne would be :wtf::eek::wtf::eek: and mostly:confused::confused:. :shifty:I have a distinct impression that that last sentence was decidedly weird. way too many emoticons, no?

I have a distinct impression that that last sentence was decidedly weird. way too many emoticons, no?

Nope, not at all :) you shown what their facial expressions would look like and you're totally right :thumbsup:

I just bought another one of Gary's films which brings my total Gary films to four as i just bought Of Mice And Men for ten pound in HMV - DROOL

Back