Gary #8: Chicago's Finest

new thread title

• Time stands still when you're having fun!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Chicago's finest

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • We steal toasters too!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • We are Gary's girls

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Women have reckless crushes on him..who, us?! nooo...*nods* yes

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone else get happy when the Army commercials come on TV? I'm always like "mmm, more Gary"

yes! I do, I love it so much, it's like a little extra gary on the side :p
I have pictures from impostor!
tumblr_lu43jprbib1r5oq1co1_250.gif

tumblr_lu43jprbib1r5oq1co3_250.gif

tumblr_lu43jprbib1r5oq1co6_250.gif

Imposter has some awesome scenes :) I was glad to have gotten it from the library, I think only one in our system has it, on VHS. (Is it on DVD?)

Yep it's on DVD which has deleted scenes, the short verision-which has a longer sex scene at the beginning :devil: and i think they chat with Gary as well

Yep it's on DVD which has deleted scenes, the short verision-which has a longer sex scene at the beginning :devil: and i think they chat with Gary as well

I have Impostor on DVD but there's no extras in there... :(

I didn't even know there is extras in some versions...What a shame to the Northern version! :lol: :rolleyes:

Imposter has some awesome scenes :) I was glad to have gotten it from the library, I think only one in our system has it, on VHS. (Is it on DVD?)

Indeed! I had that same problem... only a vhs and it took whoever had it last like eight weeks to return it... :shifty: but I managed to get it from Jade_Nolan I'm sure if you asked she could send it to you :D

I strongly believe it's on DVD. :) It's quite new film after all. Course it depends on your country. Where I live I had to order almost all Gary's films from webstores (including Impostor) and there's not many of his films... :( Course Jade and talkintocactus have helped me too! ;)

But I've used to it. Since I usually like actors whose films are hard to find! :lol::rolleyes::lol: But when I manage to find'em it's so worth the effort! :D

Here's the DVD cover I have. :)
9597478025544b5370.64495408.jpg

I didn't know Gary tore a leg muscle filming...I wonder how it is now. Apparently last night's ep was while he was nursing it, hence Mac sitting a lot.

I need to check out Of Mice and Men...a lot of yummy shots there. I liked The Stand too...Gary's what makes the movie watchable lol. The book is actually better. And there's shirtlessness there too :drool:

I didn't know Gary tore a leg muscle filming...I wonder how it is now. Apparently last night's ep was while he was nursing it, hence Mac sitting a lot.

I need to check out Of Mice and Men...a lot of yummy shots there. I liked The Stand too...Gary's what makes the movie watchable lol. The book is actually better. And there's shirtlessness there too :drool:

When did you find out he got hurt?!! :(

But that might explain why he was sitting a lot.

EDIT: Just saw the post about him in the episode 'Crushed'.

Hi All- I'm a new gal. Just wanted to pop in and say "hi" to all the Gary lovers. As my job provides me great opportunites to interview celebs, I have to say that one of the nicest peeps is Gary. I had the honor to hang with him backstage after a Lt. Dan band concert for awhile. I was then invited to go out with him as he met some wounded warriors. It was great.And I was touched as I have a brother in the military, it meant alot to me. Of course I had to be all professional and stuff. But I so wanted to gush. LOL He was gracious, funny, kind and gives a great hug. I'm now a fan for life.

Back