Gary #8: Chicago's Finest

new thread title

• Time stands still when you're having fun!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Chicago's finest

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • We steal toasters too!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • We are Gary's girls

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Women have reckless crushes on him..who, us?! nooo...*nods* yes

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because this photoset is just too...too.....

streetcar05.jpg

streetcar03.jpg

streetcar10.jpg

streetcar02.jpg

streetcar11.jpg

streetcar08.jpg

Streetcar01.jpg

I am so beyond absolutely gutted that I never got a chance to see him in the theatre and on stage. And not just for the obvious shallow one... :angel: The raw energy that is exuded just from these pics is intense, let alone seeing him perform live...! I can't even..... :scream::scream::scream:

Thanks Jade for the photos. I to be seen over and over again enthusiastically of these pics.

:guffaw::alienblush::guffaw::alienblush:

Thanks Jade for the pics: they're amazing.
Not to mention the adrenaline rush that it conveys. I think we've a "new" COD here: due to performance on stage.

From Gary's Steppenwolf theatre in Chicago!
Yep! Specifically their production of 'A Streetcar Named Desire'. In fact, all the pics are from that play. Seriously, one of my biggest dreams and fervent hope is that once CSI: NY has run it's course (which at the extreme best it will only have one more season, if that), that Gary will make his way back to Steppenwolf. Even if it is only to direct. He's an incredible director, and while I would MUCH prefer to see him on stage, seeing a production that he directed would be amazing as well. The only thing is, with the performance schedule he keeps with the band, I doubt he'd carve out the time necessary for a play at least for a little bit.....
CerealKiller said:
Thanks Jade for the pics: they're amazing.
Not to mention the adrenaline rush that it conveys. I think we've a "new" COD here: due to performance on stage.
Absolutely agree!!!!!!! I am convinced my heart will in all actuality stop if I ever read about him planning on being in another play, let alone what it'll do when I see him on stage!!! GAH, just thinking about it is almost too much...!!!

But the thing is, he did. In fact he kept involved (between other stuff) pretty much right up until CSI:NY. The last production he did was 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' in 2001. And given the obvious relish he still has in his voice and eyes when he talks about the theatre, I do retain the hope that he'll make space for it again once NY is done. Not right away, like I said. In fact it'd probably take a couple years. But I do think he'll act on stage again :)

Thanks Jade for posting those AWESOME PICS!!!!

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

These make me really bad want to watch True West again! :D:lol::D

:adore::adore:Austin:adore::adore:

Back