Gary #8: Chicago's Finest

new thread title

• Time stands still when you're having fun!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Chicago's finest

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • We steal toasters too!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • We are Gary's girls

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Women have reckless crushes on him..who, us?! nooo...*nods* yes

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The reason Gary was seated through this episode is due to an injury he suffered while filming "Get Me Out of Here". He talked about his injury during an appearance of the Lt. Dan Band. He had to explain why he was sitting down throughout the concert. He ripped a muscle in his leg while filming the fight scene in the cemetary. He said that he was supposed to slam the "bad guy" into the side of a truck, took two steps and hurt himself.

This post. Number 37.

EDIT: If you click on the arrow, it will take you there.

Aww poor Gary.. i think someone needs a massage :p it must show how much effort he is putting in to make it look realistic then

I hope he got some healing time and rest with Moira taking care of him...lucky girl, I wish we could take care of him *giggle*

Hi All- I'm a new gal. Just wanted to pop in and say "hi" to all the Gary lovers. As my job provides me great opportunites to interview celebs, I have to say that one of the nicest peeps is Gary. I had the honor to hang with him backstage after a Lt. Dan band concert for awhile. I was then invited to go out with him as he met some wounded warriors. It was great.And I was touched as I have a brother in the military, it meant alot to me. Of course I had to be all professional and stuff. But I so wanted to gush. LOL He was gracious, funny, kind and gives a great hug. I'm now a fan for life.
Welcome!! for whatever time we have left here, it's always nice to have a new person to join the parade! :)

The reason Gary was seated through this episode is due to an injury he suffered while filming "Get Me Out of Here". He talked about his injury during an appearance of the Lt. Dan Band. He had to explain why he was sitting down throughout the concert. He ripped a muscle in his leg while filming the fight scene in the cemetary. He said that he was supposed to slam the "bad guy" into the side of a truck, took two steps and hurt himself.

This post. Number 37.

EDIT: If you click on the arrow, it will take you there.
did he tweet about it at all? also, what happened? do we have any details?

I hope he got some healing time and rest with Moira taking care of him...lucky girl, I wish we could take care of him *giggle*

I fully agree..... as a certified lifeguard, I know how to treat minor leg injuries... Yes, gary, it does require you to take off your pants so I can check the extent of the damage.... :devil: :lol:

gary-sinise1-1.jpg

I've to confess: THIS is the reason why I'm here...:devil::devil: He's just...awww... You understand me, right?
(BTW, this pic is my fav from now on.) THANKS!!

gary-sinise1-1.jpg

I've to confess: THIS is the reason why I'm here...:devil::devil: He's just...awww... You understand me, right?
(BTW, this pic is my fav from now on.) THANKS!!

:drool::drool:

of course we do!!! I mean, look at that beautiful smile.... :eek::drool:
and those arms.... dear lord, somebody's been working out.... :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

:guffaw::guffaw:Nop. It's irrelevant to add anything else. Good Lord, how is it possible? He looks so sexy and cute at the same time... I adore his hair and his face looks so...naughty :drool:
I'm going to dream about this pic :devil::devil: :censored:

Gary has an article in the January 2012 Armchair General magazine, about his Gary Sinise foundation and the work with the troops. I think you can get it at Barnes and Noble if you're in the states, or maybe Google it and contact the publisher. I will take some scans, but I have to wait until Friday, I'm too close to the end of my phone's data cap until then. I'm just glad I caught it as someone was throwing it out.

I think Mac's name is not just a nod to Mac Sinise, I think it's also a nod to Moira's brother...I forget his real name, but Mac was nis nickname. Gary said he thought he'd have had a great military career,maybe even made general, if he'd lived, and that he inspired Gary a lot to work with the troops.

Last edited:
:)

[/QUOTE]
did he tweet about it at all? also, what happened? do we have any details?

No, he didn't tweet about it. He just mentioned it at the concert as he had to utilize a stool throughout the concert instead of standing as he usually does because he was still nursing an injury he sustained on the set. He explained that it was a shot where the camera had to follow the "bad guy" and he just had to push the guy into the side of a truck. He then took a couple of steps to do that and hurt his leg by ripping a muscle. He didn't go much further into details. However, he is obviously recovered and looking glorious.:adore:

I've often wondered, can a torn muscle get stitched, or does it just have to heal on its own? Either way, ouch. And yeah, from the more recent pics, he looks great:cool:

I've often wondered, can a torn muscle get stitched, or does it just have to heal on its own? Either way, ouch. And yeah, from the more recent pics, he looks great:cool:

I believe that a torn muscle has to heal on its own, unless it's really really bad. and aww! I just went through a torn muscle. I'm glad he's feeling better though :)

Back