Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Thanks! :D Those were from the OMAM deleted scenes. They actually filmed the unwritten bit when he went into town with the guys (and Lennie ended up talking with Crooks) and hung out at Susie's cathouse. That scene....!!!! *dies* :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool: :devil: :drool:

You're going to OshKosh?! Me too! We'll def have to find each other! Have you ever seen him and the band live?

oh god it was hot and humid that night... (as you know, living there :p), and he was fairly drenched! *sigh* his hair gets so lovely and extra wavy when it gets damp..... :adore: haha, and in person having that combined with his eyes and voice and smile and energy.... :devil: :adore: :devil: :adore: :devil: :adore: :devil: :adore: :devil:

2. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Thanks for the lovely pic Jade, great as usual :thumbsup:. You danced opposite him? well lucky you :lol: and he looks so cute with slightly curly/wavy hair i wish they would let in incorporate some of his style for Mac, like letting his hair grow,giving him stubble and wear jeans :drool: :drool:

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Did someone mention OMAM extras...??? :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Omg that cathouse scene!!! I nearly get a heart-attack while watching that scene! Damn that I'm jealous to that girl in his lap!!!!! :evil::devil::evil:
    And he looks soooo cute there answering her questions and all. Not to mention that body language tells always more than words! :D love that scene! :thumbsup:

Ahhh! Your description of the concert nearly drives me into melting puddle! :guffaw:
    Not to mention that pic of yours....:drool::drool::drool:

Drenched....OMG! :devil::drool::evil:

Yeah natural curly hair tends to do that little trick when it gets damp. I have one so I know. Though I don't like it but when it comes to him I LOVE IT! :lol:
    :adore::adore::adore:

Indeed he does! :D I've thought about that style for Mac. It would suit him very well! I could easily imagine him having that kind of style like begin of season 8. ;)

4. taylorgirl

Has anyone got pictures of deleted Of Mice and Men scenes?

5. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

yeah, every time I look at it I still can't believe that I took it! But then again, I also got all these as well.... I STILL haven't come down from my high or stopped drooling and staring out into space...! :drool: :adore: :drool:

First off, more of Great Lakes Naval Base -

[​IMG]
    sweet, funny man! :lol: :adore: :lol: :adore: :lol:

[​IMG]
    yep, that close!

[​IMG]
    *is insanely jealous of his fellow band members* !!!!!!!!

And then the next night it was the public concert at Cantigny -

[​IMG]
    He is just TOO adorable!!!! :adore::luvlove::adore::luvlove::adore::luvlove: and I told you he was fairly drenched and his hair all damp...! :drool:

[​IMG]
    *dies* .........

[​IMG]
    AND he hadn't shaved!!! :drool::devil::drool:

[​IMG]
    *is rendered incapable of any coherent thought*....... :drool::devil::drool::devil::drool:

[​IMG]

yep. I've got the ones I used in that vid and a couple others I can upload as soon as I get the chance :) (they're on my laptop, the charger cord of which I left at work......)

6. taylorgirl

*thud* *dies* gone to Gary heaven, please leave a message if you want to get back to me:lol:. Jade! your the most fabulous person on this earth right now, them pics are gorgeous :D, sweaty, wet, jeans,stubble, hair damp omg can he get any more sexier? :drool: :drool: :drool: :adore: :adore:. Thanks for the amazing pics!

7. legitlyobsessed

legitlyobsessed Police Officer

I haven't seen those scenes yet. they didn't have them on the DVD I rented. Which version of it do they have it?

No this is going to be my first time... i'm so psyched I'm counting down the days and everything!! haha
    Yeah, we totally have to find each other though! that'd be awesome

I was supposed to go to that... I live like 4 towns over. I wanted to go *so* badly and to top it all off, i didn't know they were recording it live. I watched about half of it last night, but then I fell asleep. SOOO jealous of you haha

8. taylorgirl

I think they're on the special edition DVD they have out, i soo want to see the cathouse bit though cause he looked totally gorgeous in that checkered shirt :drool: :drool:.

You're going to a concert ligitlyobsessed? you better take pictures girl! :lol: i hope you're close as you can get to him have a drool fest on me ok?:guffaw:,i want pictures and details when you have saw it! :D

9. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I might even see Gary with the band next summer as i'm going to L.A

10. legitlyobsessed

Thanks, and yeah :D You know I'll get pictures, I just have to find my camera :/ otherwise they'll be all terrible quality and such

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I have OMAM extras in my pb-file.

Here's some of the cathouse sceencaps. :)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Thumbnails are leading to my pb-file where you can find the rest of them!
    Enjoy guys. ;)

12. taylorgirl

Thank you, thank you sam for the pics :D *hyperventilating* *thud* *dies* ! omggg he's so hot seriously, they're the sexiest pics iv ever seen :drool: :drool: and that women in the cathouse? she is so lucky! omg insanely jealous of her. Words can't describe how hot them pictures are.

13. legitlyobsessed

the sexiest pictures you've *ever* seen? what about that picture you found on the french forums? or that picture someone found from impostor? or what about this one?
    [​IMG]
    I don't know... he's pretty sexy in this one. (thanks sam, got this from your pb)

14. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

I have another one from that too

15. taylorgirl

the sexiest pictures you've *ever* seen? what about that picture you found on the french forums? or that picture someone found from impostor? or what about this one?
    [​IMG]
    I don't know... he's pretty sexy in this one. (thanks sam, got this from your pb)[/QUOTE]

I know! i say that about all of them because when i think he can't get any sexier, he does haha! mmm that pic, can i lick him all over?:drool: :drool: :devil::devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.