Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
legitlyobsessed was this the one you meant? :devil:

poolscene-1.png
:eek: :drool::drool::drool:YES!!!!!! WHERE DID YOU FIND IT I LOVE YOU!!!!!! :adore::adore::adore:

Last edited:
i have downloaded the film on my computer so i took a screen shot :D. Im watching a bit of true west atm and can't stop laughing. The bit where he is dragging the toaster around and he bowed to the toasters haha and falling in the sink.

i have downloaded the film on my computer so i took a screen shot :D. Im watching a bit of true west atm and can't stop laughing. The bit where he is dragging the toaster around and he bowed to the toasters haha and falling in the sink.
niiiice :) "you want some toast??" get the screen shots of when his shirt's unbuttoned please? tried to get them last night but couldn't get it to save to my computer

haha are we talking about true west now? i thought you was talking about Reindeer Games still. Well here they are, hope there ok for you :D
tw1.png

tw2.png

tw3.png

Sorry about the quality, i watched the video on YouTube.But mmm look at those abs :drool: :devil:

Last edited:
haha are we talking about true west now? i thought you was talking about Reindeer Games still. Well here they are, hope there ok for you :D
tw1.png

tw2.png

tw3.png

Sorry about the quality, i watched the video on YouTube.But mmm look at those abs :drool: :devil:
Oh yeah, haha i was talking about true west. Thanks for the pics :D I tried to get them but I couldn't figure out how to send them to you guys and the quality is pretty... YouTube-y. mmm, I like the second one the best haha
So what did you think of it??

I laughed at most of it, it was funny and Gary plays a really good drunk haha . The toast bit was my fav though, the way he constantly asked 'you want some toast' and when he was dragging the toaster around like a dog:lol: when he had his shirt unbuttoned at the end i was like :drool:x1000 cause he has some seriious abs going on, gorgeous but he really needed a haircut and them glasses were like :-O but i suppose that was the fashion then cause it was filmed in 1987. But overall, it was pretty good :D i didn't know they filmed it, i knew that they done it on stage but didn't know they filmed it so it's thanks to you that i knew about it :D

I laughed at most of it, it was funny and Gary plays a really good drunk haha . The toast bit was my fav though, the way he constantly asked 'you want some toast' and when he was dragging the toaster around like a dog:lol: when he had his shirt unbuttoned at the end i was like :drool:x1000 cause he has some seriious abs going on, gorgeous but he really needed a haircut and them glasses were like :-O but i suppose that was the fashion then cause it was filmed in 1987. But overall, it was pretty good :D i didn't know they filmed it, i knew that they done it on stage but didn't know they filmed it so it's thanks to you that i knew about it :D
I laughed at a lot of it, too. It was pretty funny, like when their mom came home and they were acting like children, and the way his voice kept cracking. And those glasses, man.... almost made him not sexy (my dad has that exact pair of glasses -__-) almost, though. also, and I know this thread is a bout gary, but do you know if John Malkovich is able to play anything other than a slightly, well, slow person? because I was watching that, and I kept forgetting I wasn't watching Of Mice And Men.

Last edited:
omg i thought the same thing! he sounded just like Lenny but a little bit clearer in speech if you know what i mean?.I love Gary's voice, it sounds so er manly? haha it sounds stupid but its just so sexy, iv listened to the Of Mice And Men audiobook loads of times and it just get's better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back