Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my 1st time posting in this thread but wanted to say ya'll know how to destract somebody :guffaw:

I didn't know this thread even existed now that i have I've been looking for 2 days staight so thanks for that :LOL:

I haven't seen alot of these pics b4 so it was fun looking at all of them still not done going to look at the past threads

also wanted thank ya'll cause now i'm not the only crazy person that loves GS :lol: so thanks

^
Welcome to the craziness, csimiamigirl! Hope you have fun here, cos we certainly do :)

And get used to the distractions; there's a lot of 'em :devil:

Last edited:
this is my 1st time posting in this thread but wanted to say ya'll know how to destract somebody :guffaw:
We try! :lol: Although one of the first rules is that it's *always* HIS fault! ;)

Feel free to bring 'presents' ;) and *drool*, *die*, *dribble*, *melt*, etc etc over our man, just make sure you mop up after yourself...! :thumbsup: Welcome!! :D

And get used to the distractions; there's a lot of 'em :devil:
:devil::evil::evil::devil::evil::evil::devil: *cough* i mean... :angel::angel:

Welcome csimiamigirl I hope you'll have great time in here. Don't be shy if you have something to ask. We're ready help you. Ask on threads or send a PM. I can tell you that we all Gary fans are head over hell for this guy so you're not the only one. ;):lol:

And yes there's indeed gonna be a lot of distractions and droolable pics so we "try to" clean the well before leaving cause here's been quite a lot of *thuds* during the years! :guffaw:

We try! Although one of the first rules is that it's *always* HIS fault!

Jade's right it's the cardinal rule that whatever happens it's ALWAYS his fault! :devil::devil::devil:
:lol:

Here's one new interview with Gary. It's really nice one. You should check it out if I haven't already! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXS47ksh2Bc

Let's keep the theme! :devil::devil::devil::evil::evil::evil:
ddags.jpg

Thanks Guys for the welcome
and I can tell you now that I'm already Thudding and Melting :LOL:

and I Love it that ya'll say it he's fault that made me :guffaw: and i totally agree
i do have a question The Stand is my one Favorite Movie of his Besides Apollo 13 and Open Season and Bruno

sorry back to my question is there any behind the scene pics of him with casts or something

now I'm going to go and Try and watch Forrest Gump I guess i'm the only one but he Freaked me out in this movie but since I've been reading all of ya'll thoughts and the pics I'm going to give it another shot

also wanted to say I've been a fan since I was 12 i'm 26 now and since reading through these threads I've found Movies I have never heard of man I got to go find these movies :guffaw:

ok, so since we've been horribly deprived of Mac recently....

hq004.jpg

that look!!!! excuse me while i go dunk my head in ice water.... :drool: :devil: :evil::evil: :devil: :evil::evil: :devil: :drool:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I'm so excited to see Gary and his Lt. Dan Band performing at the USC campus very soon on this week's Thursday night on March 31!!!!! It's gonna be great!!!!! :thumbsup:

And apparently they are announcing the Gary Sinise Scholarship! Sounds interesting!! Go GARY!!!! :cool:

So how was the concert? :hugegrin:

and you all know me, i can't come here without some sort of pic, so here's a more recent aquisition. Backstage at the Ft. Riley concert. I find it hilarious! :lol:

spiderman.jpg

p.s. i love it how he has a fav shirt that shows up quite regularly and for years now :hugegrin:

Last edited:
Thanks Jade! :hugegrin:Yup that's my fav shirt too! :drool::drool::drool:
Gosh he looks so hot wearing that...neck...:drool::devil::drool: -> Speechles* :lol:
Let me count when I first saw that shirt I think it was season...4!
Yeah I think I have one pic...somewhere...
* ransacks her vicked memory stick* :evil:

Found it! :D
normal_csi-ny-404_0032.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Hello everyone! :)

I just happened to find this photoshoot picture which I haven't seen
before so of course I wanted to share this founding with U all! :angel:

SO BUCKETS READY AND ENJOY! :bolian::lol:
album_pic.jpg

*a huuuuge sigh* He's so handsome...:adore::adore::adore:
Did I mention I love that shirt and jeans!?! :devil::evil::devil:

album_pic.jpg

I love the shirt and jeans combo, too, and with the smile on top of that, too...he certainly is handsome :)

album_pic.jpg

I love the shirt and jeans combo, too, and with the smile on top of that, too...he certainly is handsome :)

super hot!

I thought you would like to see this:

Young Gary. Super adorable!!!!!! :adore::adore::adore::adore:
A-very-young-Gary-gary-sinise-21625244-654-480.jpg

Also found these two pics! ;)
Gary-Sinise-gary-sinise-21689565-333-500.jpg

Gary-Sinise-gary-sinise-21689535-350-500.jpg

Enjoy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back