Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

I love those pics of Gary-look at that sweet smile!
    Wonder if he would like a running partner?LOL

The one of reclining Gary, is just.....er sorry, damn, he is too distracting, and I lost my train of thought....

If there is such a thing as Gary Sinise overdose, don't ever send me a cure for it, please!

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i have 2 versions, one is the R rated film but no short film (although there is the making of doco thingie) but it's the european release, and the other is the US release (which is R film + short + making of) - the only real difference is the dvd cover, and also the title menu, otherwise they're the same. i prefer the content of the US one, but the title menu is better on the european one :lol:

i thought the sinise overdose *was* the cure, for just about everything:guffaw::guffaw:

3. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

lisasimpson:

The one I have has the R rated version 102 minutes, and is for region 1.
    There is also THE IMPOSTOR FILES ORIGINAL FEATURETTE,
    ORIGINAL IMPOSTOR SHORT FILM,
    THEATRICAL TRAILER.

Now if I could only get past the shower scene and watch the FULL movie....

but I am not sure if that will EVER happen...I keep repeating that....once or twice, or a few times....

darn it Gary Alan Sinise, why'd you have to be so freakin' sexy and hot,anyhow!

Guess the man just can't help it, he just...is....lol

As for the overdose on Gary? For me personally that can never happen.
    I am so hooked, there is nothing to do but, well.. 'go for it'...lol

And yes, he is the cure for just about anything, isn't he?

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah that's the same as i have, the euro release was a bit different. god knows what happened to the pg-13 version, maybe all gary's fans ignored it so much it was quietly deleted... ;)

haha, yeah i know what you mean, it's hard to get past that! it's worth watching the rest tho, the interrogation scene is great! and he looks amazing in that military style coat they put him in :D:drool: i can't find one of the coat but this is from the interrogation....

[​IMG]

and when he's looking through the fence - i know i've posted my cap of this before but what the hell, right?

[​IMG]

hehe, no i doubt he can help it, and tbh if he's trying to help it, he shouldn't try, because i think we quite like it ;)

yeah, he could cure all kinds of things. maybe he should be donated to medical science. we could do all the experiments ourselves ;)

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

G'day everyone! :)

I have to say those same things as you csiny 65!
    "darn it Gary Alan Sinise, why'd you have to be so freakin' sexy and hot,anyhow!"

That sounds so right and funny at the same time! :lol::lol::lol:

Hmm...I dunno about it can he help it or not cause sometimes I think he doesn't even seems to realize his hotness and his effect of the ladies:drool::drool::drool: (no matten what the age is! ;)) He's just being himself clearly which I think it's great. :thumbsup: In this world there should be more guys who want and dare to be themselves! :)

Lisa you really know how to choose pics! :thumbsup: I love that view from his chest area...:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: You see musches and abbs and...:evil::devil::evil: Well it's better to stop myself in that cause I don't wanna say anything *vicked*:lol:

Indeed if he IS trying to help it he should stop it NOW!!! :scream:

So...:D

"Can you hear us Mr. Sinise?!?
    We in here TalkCSI believe strongly that you shouldn't try to hide your sexiness!!!:devil::devil::devil: AND if you'll try we come and give you a lesson!!!" :guffaw:

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

G'day everyone! :)

I have to say those same things as you csiny 65!
    "darn it Gary Alan Sinise, why'd you have to be so freakin' sexy and hot,anyhow!"

That sounds so right and funny at the same time! :lol::lol::lol:

Hmm...I dunno about it can he help it or not cause sometimes I think he doesn't even seems to realize his hotness and his effect of the ladies:drool::drool::drool: (no matten what the age is! ;)) He's just being himself clearly which I think it's great. :thumbsup: In this world there should be more guys who want and dare to be themselves! :)

Lisa you really know how to choose pics! I love that view from his chest area...:drool::drool: You see musches and abbs and...:evil: Well it's better to stop myself in that cause I don't wanna say anything *vicked*:lol:

Indeed if he IS trying to help it he should stop it NOW!!! :scream:

So...:D

"Can you hear us Mr. Sinise?!?
    We in here TalkCSI believe strongly that you shouldn't try to hide your sexiness!!!:devil::devil::devil: AND if you'll try we come and give you a lesson!!!" :guffaw:

Okey enough for writing so now PICS!!! :hugegrin:
    [​IMG]
    Casual...:drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    to more formal style, but still not "too formal! :drool::drool:

[​IMG]
    All I can say is WHOAAAAA!!!! :drool::devil::drool:
    [​IMG]

This pic is to me of the most cutest pics I have. There's just something indescribable sweetness in his features and those eyes...
    *THUD* :drool:

7. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

those are some ver nice pictures there and that is a very sexy man.

8. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

so i am back again i forgot to look here on this site for awile.

nice pics are posted here as always sow nice and :drool:

why is he so good looking sexy?:drool:

[​IMG]

9. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

Damn he is so fine....

I love it when he wears sunglasses, and yet those eyes are just so beautiful....

well, everything about him is, inside and out.

When I see concert pics or videos of the band, it is really hard to believe that this wonderful man is 54 years old!

Certainly a perfect example of getting better(and sexier) with age.....

Gary probably does not even consider himself sexy(oh how wrong you are!).....juts one more reason why he is.

10. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

Do you remember back a few months ago, on EBAY, there was an auction for a performance by Gary and the band at the CSI staff party.The money went to charity, and included a set visit as well.

Didn't they say that was taking place on October 31?

Wow, to be a fly on the wall there!

Actually, you would probably have to scrape me off the walls, or the floors, bcause I would most likely faint when I got too close to the oh-so-handsome Gary.

I would luv to see the band!

11. smacked4ever

same here in seeing the bannd. in fact they were in my hometown a few yrs back at the air show that we have every summer.

12. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

I remember seeing and interview with Gary over on youtube, from Live with Regis and Kelly, October 2008. He had a photo of the Chicago airshow, with 100,000 people on the beach!
    Wow, what a crowd, and apparently, Bill Murray parachuted out of the sky to introduce the band....lol

How awesome that would be.

Were you lucky enough to see them when they came to your area?
    If so, that would be a dream come true. From clips I have watched over at youtube, they are terrific, and Gary really gets into it, you can tell how much he enjoys it, and so do the fans.

He has bundles of energy, no doubt...LOL

13. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

I recently ordered ON THE ROAD IN IRAQ WITH THETROOPS AND GARY SINISE, over at amazon.com. Strange, but the Canadian amazon does not carry it.
    Well, I got it the other day, and watched. I have to say I was so moved by it, and it makes me admire Gary a hundred times more for all he does.

Plus there were a few times where I felt myself cry. Anyone who has seen it, probably knows the part I am referring to.

From watching it, I think Gary was touched as well.

It is only about 45 minutes long, I wish it was longer.

Does anyone know anything about a documentary called GARY SINISE AND THE LT DAN BAND, FOR THE COMMON GOOD?

There is a mention of this over at IMDB, but it does not say much. I am assuming it is a concert video.

I hope it is out soon. I also wish they had a cd out.

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i can't remember what date it was. damn i was so tempted but it would've been far too expensive :(

i *think* it's in production or even pre-production but i'm not 100% sure - i'm sure it's been mentioned here before and also that it was concluded that it was in the pipelines but no one knew quite what it would be or how it would end up!

15. smacked4ever

no i wasn't able to see him due to the fact that i had to work third shift on the night that they were here. i would like to see them if they do come back my way in wi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.