Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Gary: we do need a name

• Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: Take my breath away

• Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

• Gary #6: Pure Seduction

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by *lisasimpson*:it's just a shame he was only in it for about 5 minutes and 3 of those were as a corpse.:lol::lol:
Yup.:D But I gotta admit he was pretty damn hot corpse!:drool::drool::drool::drool: I think Big Bounce is a funny movie in a stupid way. But there's some moments I actually wanna laugh. Mostly Gary's character's being so full of himself and acting selfish cause he's a millionaire in illegal way. :rolleyes: But still I like Ray in some strange way. :lol:

I think it's time to demonstrate the hottie-corpse of ours so let's bring Ray Ritchie!! :hugegrin:

bounce03-1.jpg

Corpse or no still he's so :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Originally posted by *lisasimpson*:it's just a shame he was only in it for about 5 minutes and 3 of those were as a corpse.:lol::lol:
Yup.:D But I gotta admit he was pretty damn hot corpse!:drool::drool::drool::drool: I think Big Bounce is a funny movie in a stupid way. But there's some moments I actually wanna laugh. Mostly Gary's character's being so full of himself and acting selfish cause he's a millionaire in illegal way. :rolleyes: But still I like Ray in some strange way. :lol:

yeah, i know what you mean, he's a bit of a bastard but that's not always such a bad thing! i like the scene with the helicopter and carrying his wife's shopping :D

yeah, i laughed at it a bit, in the way it intended, but it was pretty stupid as well.

Happy Saturday evening to all! :)

I spend my yesterday evening to search pics from Gary that I haven't seen yet and I was pleased that there was pics that was new for me! :D And thanks to my new, bigger memory stick I can fill it with Gary's pics!!! :lol:
It's gonna be veeery vicked memory stick indeed! :devil::evil::devil:
:angel:

Now I wanna share some of those pics. ;) I wanna save the rest for later, cause it's said that not all in one time, it keeps on appetite! :lol::lol::lol:

sans_t49.jpg

Neck...:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

missio10.jpg

Smile...:adore::adore::adore:
l_058c10.jpg

35670510.jpg

Shortly...amazing man...:luvlove:

After seeing the second one, I now want to watch Mission To Mars again.....

and I would love one of those CSI NY tshirts like he is wearing.

Gary would probably pull off wearing a paper bag, and make it look hott.

And in that third one, where his arms are outstretched, I just want to jump on that stage and hug him....and,well, there was more I wanted to say on that matter, but well, I will keep that to myself....lol

That first 'neck' pic is quite yummy though...

he is just terrific...

Hello!

*stardust* you are mostly welcome! Great to have new guys on board. Bring a lot of buckets with ya and remember clean up the floor after you left otherwise there will be masseve fallings in front. We're trying to do the same but sometimes we slip since this man is so amazing and hot!

Originally posted by csiny_65: After seeing the second one, I now want to watch Mission To Mars again..... and I would love one of those CSI NY tshirts like he is wearing. Gary would probably pull off wearing a paper bag, and make it look hott. ^^

And in that third one, where his arms are outstretched, I just want to jump on that stage and hug him....and,well, there was more I wanted to say on that matter, but well, I will keep that to myself....lol That first 'neck' pic is quite yummy though... he is just terrific...
Mission to Mars is a good film. I didn't like the effects that much :vulcan: but Gary looked super cute there. :adore: Seeing him wearing a tight t-shirt:drool: makes me wanna get that film into my hands again! :lol:

Yeah I've always wanted to have that kind of CSI:NY t-shirt too. They look cool to me. :cool:

*Imagine of him wearing a paper bag* ----> :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Vicked thought though...:evil:

Yup that third pic really makes me wanna hug him! Just a thought of a being in his strong arms...:drool::drool::drool:

Originally posted by shippyangel:
sam222, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with that first pic, i so wanna bite his neck... don't you, girls?!
Thanks shippyangel. I'm glad you've liked those pics. Do I wanna bite his neck in that first pic?!? :evil: To be honest everytime I see him wearing a shirt which reveals his super sexy neck that thought pops into my mind.
:devil::devil::devil:

Umm...I'm starting to feel like a vampire!:lol:
*You better watch you Gary if ya see me in the darkness!!* :guffaw::evil::guffaw:

Course I didin't came without pics this time either! :D

chiair14.jpg

Same theme as one of the last set first pic...only little closer...I've got only one thing so say: "WHAT A NECK AND CHEST!!!!" :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

24ytuy10.jpg

Very hot pic.:drool::drool::drool: This remind me it would be nice to have Mac wearing jeans and shirt combination sometimes. :p

mac00123.jpg

*One at the time ladies. No jumpping the queue or I'll come and punish you!!!* :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Last edited:
God, that man looks 1000% more sexy when he wears sunglasses, I love love it!

Awesome pics, what a great way to make the weekend.

Mission to Mars is a good film. I didn't like the effects that much :vulcan: but Gary looked super cute there.

i thought it was quite good too, until the last bit when it just went *really* weird . however, i liked him in it because he wore eyeliner and men in eyeliner is ALWAYS a good thing :D i liked it extra because i really like tim robbins too (although not in quite the same way:devil:) so it was easy to watch.

thanks for those pics, sam, you just cheered me up a bit :)

Course I didin't came without pics this time either! :D

chiair14.jpg

Same theme as one of the last set first pic...only little closer...I've got only one thing so say: "WHAT A NECK AND CHEST!!!!" :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

JEEEEESUS! :rolleyes: he looks unbelievably nice in that pic, sam! omg, makes me wanna lick that entire area (neck + chest)... hmm.... and he always looks sexy with sunglasses! and wearing black! omg, omg! that's amazing! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back