Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

happy birthday!!!

2. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Wow...lotsa cool pics. I keep meaning to have a look at this thread, but the Mac thread dragged me in. Oops :D

Anyway, my favourite pics are the ones where he's playing his bass. I have a lot of respect for musicians (I'm one; I play the acoustic guitar.)

Anyway, has anyone seen 'It's the Rage'? I was watching it last weekend, and found it so dark and amusing. I like films like that a LOT :)

3. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i played guitar as a kid but i'm useless now. i tried drums too a few years ago but it was too painful! and that's before you factor in the idea of being the drummer :lol::devil:

yeah, i've seen it. i didn't actually like the film much overall but omg gary was *hilarious* in it, i thought his part of the film was great. the rest - meh.

actually i watched it again tonight - you inspired me! i also quite liked the bits with josh brolin and that girl from the stand, and i was shocked by david schwimmer who i've never liked but who was quite good. i also love that they reference 'pepe le moko' - i'm a jean gabin fan so that went down well with me :D

i'd forgotten gary's date scene - trying to eat linguini with chopsticks - that was truly hilarious :)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  5. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I was in two minds over the date scene-it was hilarious, but I also have a thing about people with bad table manners, so I was sitting there going, "Ewww!", but still laughing at the same time at how adorable he was being :lol:

And I'd never seen David Schwimmer in anything but Friends, but he was fantastic in it:thumbsup:. I'm also a big fan of Joan Allen and Jeff Daniels; we did Pleasantville in highschool, and thought they were brilliant.

Oops. went a bit off-topic. but yeah, 'It's:) The Rage' is definitely the best film I've seen in AGES

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i hated friends and schwimmer always annoyed me so it was a nice surprise. i really like joan 'n' jeff too but i dunno, overall the film was a bit annoying. i didn't hate it, i just didn't think it was that good, they could've done more with the premise.

haha, same, bad table manners really piss me off so it was quite painful to watch, but it was very funny too. i liked him a lot in that film - it was lovely to see some comedy, and he was so cute in it - that cardigan thing totally swamped him!

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I haven't sadly seen the rage, :( but I really would want to! ;)

I just poped quickly to post one veeeeery vicked pic.:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Watch it if you dare, but word of warning: This material is extremely "reavealing" :lol::lol::lol:

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/a_midn15.jpg

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ excellent stuff. god, i LOVE that film. and the book. actually the book made me cry buckets. the film was really good as well, they got it just right. they changed one of the main characters quite significantly but it really worked. they changed 'mother' (gary's character) a bit too, i'm not sure i liked the change - i thought gary did an excellent job in the film, and i love the film, but i think they could've done more with his character. it's obvious that certain bits were only cut for length but i think they should've left them in - particularly one of the deleted scenes which i thought was kind of crucial to the whole story. i think it was cut because it would've meant changing or adding to a fair bit of the dialogue which would've lengthened the film a lot, but i think it's sad they cut it because it was a *great* scene - think gary going all full metal jacket :D

9. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

10. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

LOL. wow nice picture. nice view of the 'ASSets' from the side.

11. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Glad you've liked the pic! :)

Yeah...it's a prizeless pic!!!:lol: And the man looks hot even without any clothes and in freezing coldness!!!:drool::drool::drool: But on the other hand he warms up the air immediately!:devil::devil::devil:

Thanks for the pic goes to Cynthia-B-Demented and a vicked photobucket file! ;)

Thanks lov! :thumbsup:

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

13. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

LOL. he looks like a deer caught in headlights in that pic
    *looks up
    OMG .. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......
    *covers family jewels

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

he does, although i suspect that is more to do with the shellshock than the no clothes thing!

15. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.