Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics bumblebee!:thumbsup: What would be a better way to start a weekend!:bolian: Thanks a lot.:)
Gary looks soooooo hot/sexy in every pics.:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: My favourite is that pic with Reed,casual Gary is so irresistable!:adore::adore::adore::adore: And of course he causes me these thoughts everytime! :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Hi everybody!

I am a great fan of Gary, so I decided to join you :). Hope you'll accept another obsessed fan here :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi everybody!

I am a great fan of Gary, so I decided to join you :). Hope you'll accept another obsessed fan here :thumbsup::thumbsup:

meeyka Welcome to the threads. I am sure you will have fun here...we all share the same obsession after all...:D:D

Evening all

You may have seen this already, but I did a screen cap from the movie Deception (actually it was from the "making of" bit)..... enjoy! ;) :thumbsup:

PDVD_009.jpg

This is my first time posting in this thread, but I came across something I thought you'd all like to see. I apologize if this has already been posted. When Gary was on the Bonnie Hunt Show, he brought a script autographed by the NY cast that Bonnie's auctioning off for charity. Here's a link to a vid of Gary giving her the script and it has a kink to the eBay auction:

http://www.bonniehunt.com/giveaways/bonniebasement/

Gary's all the way at the bottom.

Does anyone have or know where i can find 2 Gary interivews?? I'm looking for his interview on Lettermen and the View, I think they both were in Nov. of 06 maybe 07, but they aired a while ago, thanks for any help.

Hi again!

Found my 2nd favorite place on the forum!
I've luved Gary since "The Stand" but his role in CSI:NY just turned me into a squeeing fangirl!
He's such great person inside and outside (;)) and I admire him for everything he's done, no matter if it's his acting or his support for the troops!

'kay will stop with the babbling :rolleyes: and post some pics instead ;)

Gary 1
Gary 2
Gary 3
Gary 4
Gary 5
Gary 6
Gary 7
Gary 8
Gary (bts w/ Carmine)
Gary (bts w/ Carmine)
Gary (bts w/ Eddie)
And another one bts with Eddie

Hi Jo_Ri, lovely pictures :adore::adore:

anybody has bigger picture #4? :luvlove:

and picture #10 is like :guffaw::guffaw: :lol:

I love how Gary looks drunk in the 2nd pic w/ Carmine, and how Carmine is smiling all nice and Gary and the other guy are making funny faces. I love when we get to see Gary funny side.

I LOVE the fogettabout it one with Carmine and the crew guy. That's AWESOME! :guffaw:

"Deception"...I can't find it on Gary's IMDB list...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back