Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

:shifty:This is my first time to post in a Gary Sinise thread.:shifty:
    Since Wednesday I've become hooked on Gary Sinise. It started with the season 5 premiere episode Veritas. Then I got the season 4 DVDs Thursday, which I've been watching since. I can now officially say "I'm crazy for Gary Sinise." I've got proof. See my avatar over <<<there??? It has changed from David Caruso to Anthony Michael Hall to <<<that picture of Gary Sinise. I've always liked Gary and his character Mac Taylor but GarySinise/Mac Taylor have been playing second banana to David Caruso and his character Horatio Caine. NOT anymore. David Caruso/Horatio Caine are now second banana. :p
    Does anyone here know where I could find a LARGE version of my avatar that I could print out and hang on my bedroom wall???
    Stuck on You is my favorite season 2 episode. I would've loved to heard Gary playing guitar without anyone else playing an instrument or singing.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  2. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Welcomeeee.
    It's always good to have new fan's of our man. :thumbsup:
    He is hot though isn't he? lol
    What did you like about him in the premiere? was it the strip scene? when we all thought he was gonna get naked?
    or was it the fact that he's just so damn edible in the whole thing? :guffaw:

anyways, try

www.sinise.fan-sites.org

they should have your pic in the photoshoot's section.
    should be in the 2007 folder :drool:

3. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

watched "ransom " yesterday... and today again:devil: like this film very much.:thumbsup: as usual gary was soooo hot .
    although he played such a nasty role! but he was doing very good!!!:p

made a few screens. i think this is a good reason to join this thread for the first time :)

there you go:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] real nice body

[​IMG] got scared?

..to be continued;)

large version:
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/movie pics/PDVD_008-1.jpg
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/movie pics/PDVD_041.jpg
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/movie pics/PDVD_048.jpg
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/movie pics/PDVD_069.jpg
    http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff57/la-prill/movie pics/PDVD_081-1.jpg

4. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Thanks for the screen caps Jiminez, I always enjoyed Gary as the Bad Guy in Ransom, too! :eek:

And a Huge Welcome Hug to Carolyn, I hope you enjoy yourself here in the Gary fan thread, and drop by/post often! :thumbsup:

5. Fiona

Fiona Dead on Arrival

I can't imagine Gary as bad. I'd always be on his side. *lacks morals when it comes to good looking men, Mac would be horrified.*

6. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

7. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

i guess this is a problem many of us has to deal with.:) although he is playing the bad guy you want him to survive. normally you are automatically on the side of the "good one" and feel for them. I mean i feel for them too - but maybe even more for jimmy shaker;) it's funny how your point of view gets influenced.
    you're right mac would be very disappointed: "use your head not your heart" :lol:

8. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

9. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Both Sting and Gary are extreamly hot.

I dont wish to compare the two...but you know, I cant choose between them.

to me they are both equally as hot.

10. Fiona

Fiona Dead on Arrival

http://www.charlierose.com/guests/gary-sinise

^^^ two interviews with Gary from quite a few years ago. Both about an hour long. You even get to see a clip of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Gary looks like he jumped out of bed and forget to brush his hair. There's a tuft growing out from behind his ear and I just wish someone would do something about it. I haven't seen all of that interview but I think I've seen the other one where someone did spend some time combing his hair.

11. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I loved Gary in Ransom in fact I was watching it the other day and I couldn't imagine him as Mac Taylor, he was just soooo bad.:devil:

12. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Does Gary still smoke to this day?? because I read in an interview that Eddie said he and Carmine were the only smokers on the show. So did Gary quit recently.

And smoking doesn't always age your skin that bad, you can smoke but still take good care of yourself otherwise and smoking wont affect you as badly as someone who smoke and eats unhealthy and doesn't exercise. So maybe the only bad habit Gary has is smoking. So that why he looks so good still.

13. Fiona

Fiona Dead on Arrival

He might be an occasional/social smoker?

14. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I am sure I read ages ago that he quit a while back. But maybe he slips now and again.:).I have a friend that quit but every once in a while he will sneak a smoke..:)

15. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

:lol:Were still talking about the smoking?!

lmao. you guys come on...does it really matter if he smokes or not.

now...I have a question, i'm in the studio recording my new radio show this after noon and I need suggestions for a song that I can dedicate to;

a) you guys on here
    b) Gary Sinise ^_^

so come on!

Lol, about the smoking...sorry to go back to it but he probably is an occasional smoker, like he smokes cigars and stuff like that...he's a big boy, i'm sure he can smoke when he likes...and i'm sure he is excercing well, just look at his body...doesn't exactly look like he sits about on his ass all day eating twinkies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.