a bit of trivia:
it was said that Russell Crowe was first considered to play
Logan / Wolverine

But let's see:
Gary in Yellow Spandex: :guffaw:

Retracting Adamantium claws? :drool:
Bulked up and screaming like hell? :drool::drool::drool:

Ummm, yes please!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

But the way he acts as Mac shows he has potential as Batman. And he looks hot when he's angry.

Ummm :drool: God my favorite superhero...and my favorite actor...I may just hyperventilate....:eek::eek:

When Gary gets mad I get....all hot and bothered. Does he have this effect on anyone else!!?? ;) :drool::drool::drool:

Hmmm silly question....

When Gary gets mad I get....all hot and bothered. Does he have this effect on anyone else!!?? ;) :drool::drool::drool:

Hmmm silly question....

Got to adore Gary when he is angry.. Ransom, Snake Eyes, CSINY Gary pissed off is a sight to behold...:drool::drool::drool:

Let me think.....................:angel:

No, well, .:angel:.......................:devil:
the idea drives me crazy:drool::drool::drool:

Udonna:luvlove:

But the way he acts as Mac shows he has potential as Batman. And he looks hot when he's angry.

Ummm :drool: God my favorite superhero...and my favorite actor...I may just hyperventilate....:eek::eek:

Hmmm silly question....

Hmmm silly question....

Got to adore Gary when he is angry.. Ransom, Snake Eyes, CSINY Gary pissed off is a sight to behold...:drool::drool::drool:

I loved him in ransom and Snake eyes....you know what! I just love him in all his films :D :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Of Mice and men, we need more Gary in muscle shirts :D

this website shows all the different Batsuits. Christian Bale's one in the Dark Knight is pretty, but I prefer the more molded one Val Kilmer wore. Can't possibly think why I'd love Gary Sinise to wear that one :p

this website shows all the different Batsuits. Christian Bale's one in the Dark Knight is pretty, but I prefer the more molded one Val Kilmer wore. Can't possibly think why I'd love Gary Sinise to wear that one :p

yea val Kilmers was pretty cool, and just seeing Gary or THINKING about Gary in one of them is just...overwhelming. I would like to see him in a batman suit when he had his Impostor body....:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

so I was doing this typing exercise and at the end of that depending on how well you do it gives you a certain amount of chances at this game were it reveals squares and from there on you guess what the picture represents...usually phrases or something.

So on the last one was...

OF MICE AND MEN.

I looked around to see everyone else working, and I had a stupid smile on my face...damn, even in SCHOOL Gary pops up....

so I was doing this typing exercise and at the end of that depending on how well you do it gives you a certain amount of chances at this game were it reveals squares and from there on you guess what the picture represents...usually phrases or something.

OF MICE AND MEN.

I looked around to see everyone else working, and I had a stupid smile on my face...damn, even in SCHOOL Gary pops up....

Haha, we're watching the movie tomorrow in school. *drools*

The only bad thing is that my english teacher pronounces his name weird. It's hard to explain. Lame english teachers, lol.

OF MICE AND MEN.

Haha, we're watching the movie tomorrow in school. *drools*

The only bad thing is that my english teacher pronounces his name weird. It's hard to explain. Lame english teachers, lol.

Ah! That happened to me! The...ugh, im blanking out right now, we'll she teaches one of the languages but none the less, she pronounced his name like SINUS. I called her out on it and yet STILL she says Gary SINUS....ugggh, teachers....THERES NO U IN THERE! WHAT THE HELLL!!:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back