Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason that I cant POSSIBLY see Gary in politics is because he likes his band and the military too damn much. He likes playing for his band, and loves being involved with the military even more, so with being in politics it'll take away not only that time but time with his family as well. No way he's giving that up....

Haven't been here for a while, so I bring some gifts. Now is'tn that a sight, that bright bright smile? Lucky ladies :devil::devil:

Last edited:
Haven't been here for a while, so I bring some gifts. Now is'tn that a sight, that bright bright smile? Lucky ladies :devil::devil:

Good evening my dear,

thank you very much for another sleepless night!!:devil:

Your pics are wonderful - as usual!!:drool::drool:

Udonna:luvlove:

*grins happily* Now THAT's a nice way to end a very miserably hot day. I really should see if I can hear him perform *goes off to watch that CSI:NY episode I can't remember right now again*

CdfSjaI
Very interesting link - I wonder, is it seriosly about Oscar?
CSISenna
Thanks you. Gary is adorable, cute and talks so sincerely...aw:drool:. And Forrest Gump is one of my favorite movie, but I dont want to watch sequel, if it will be.

Dear CSISenna,

thanks for the link!!!!

Gary is - as usually - brilliant ( I run ot of adjectives!!!!!)

Have you noticed, I watched it several times, that he has a cute "tic"

When he gives interviews or speaks free like in this link he always puts his left forfinger to his nose!

I LOVE IT:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Have a nice day everybody here!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:
I got this link form Natty, who is way to busy with her exams. *BTW Good Luck on them, hon!* We discussed this and we figured we should share this with all of you Sinise fans. So enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBhL2OztgFY

Wow, he looks amazing in that suit :drool: I love how he uses his hands when he speaks, so casual and relaxed.

Udonna - you're so right, I noticed that a lot in some of his interviews :lol:

thanks for this thread, you just made my day :D

and now i'm going to go back through the thread more slowly to take a *ahem* closer look ;)

edit: i've had a read now, i totally agree with fruitbat on the politics thing - i don't agree with some of the stances gary takes but that doesn't make him a lesser actor or person. i was a politics student so frankly someone just taking an interest in politics, regardless of stripe, is a good thing as far as i'm concerned.

Last edited:
I got this link form Natty, who is way to busy with her exams. *BTW Good Luck on them, hon!* We discussed this and we figured we should share this with all of you Sinise fans. So enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBhL2OztgFY

Demm he looks good!

Also, I love their little salutes to each other :bolian: So like Lt. Dan and Forrest! Hehe. I'm not really a big Hanks fan but if he's with Gary, I'd watch it.

And just because I can...

omamse19600x400b6to.jpg

Well, hi George!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back