Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

hehe im watching that now :)

2. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Just finished watching it.. I love the movie its one of my favorites...but I am a SciFi nut..:)

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Heads up to UK Gary fans - Imposter is on BBC 1, Tuesday night, 12.20am. My dad spotted it in the paper this morning and let me know. He does have his uses, though he likes to wind me up by deliberating mis-pronouncing Gary's last name 'Sine-ice', :rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. MacTaylorsGirl8

MacTaylorsGirl8 Dead on Arrival

Does anyone know if Gary has a youtube account? I know he used to but he deleted it.

5. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I think that account was deleted because it wasn't actually him. I know a few users reported it to You Tube. Sadly it wouldn't be the first time someone pretended to be a celebrity.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  6. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

love that film so gonna watch it thnx for the heads up :hugegrin:

7. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

Thanks MacsLady I am trying to remember what it is I love about this Gary 'Sine-ice' (funny guy your dad;)) film, it's a sci fi film, it has an amazing cast of familiar actors and a gorgeous actress (spits feathers) and some rather wonderful scenes and a great ending! I won't give anything away but I am pretty sure you all know what I am talking about, singing, naked, showers, :devil: :drool::drool::drool: Say no more!!!

I hope I don't get in to trouble here, for revealing too much but should you not have seen the film, hopefully we have enticed you enough to do so. ;)

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

I love the film Impostor. Gary has played exellent his role. I have liked the miraculous Scene under the shower also well. Also all other was fantastic. He is a great actor. I have seen the film even two times.

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Did someone mention "Impostor"?!? I loooooooove that film!:thumbsup: Gary looks super hot there!:adore: I love those scenes where he has his shirt open or don't have it all! :devil::devil::drool::drool::devil::devil: He really has very good abs in his age, cause if I remember right the Impostor was filmed in 2001 so he was then 46 years old.;) On the other hand I still drool as badly everytime I see him! Even though he's eight years older then 2001 but never mind! :lol:The point is he's still so handsome and sexy at the same time!:devil::devil:

Speaking of films last Sunday in Finland came Forrest Gump!:) I watched it "again" :rolleyes: I think it was my 6 or 7th time to watch it but I never get bored in it.

I love Dan's character:adore: he's so sweet and cranky at the same time and he makes me laugh every time! :lol: One of my favourite scenes is that where he hangs on the mast and there's really bad storm going on. It's crazy but I see it also somehow very heroic! :adore:
    Here's some pics from the Forrest Gump, click to see them bigger! ;)

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

Sam222 Imposter and Gary with shirt off, :drool: I must admit to having terrible thoughts when he is tied down in that chair, if you know what I mean? :devil:

Forrest Gump is a great favourite of mine it is such a 'feel good' film and Gary plays Dan so brilliantly, IMHO, when he is up the mast he is so totally crazy and hilarious. Always laugh at that!

I am sure that I am not alone but I can't help but smile everytime I see or hear the name Lieutenant Dan Taylor and by moving the 'D' and 'N' back by one letter of the alphabet and reversing the name around you get MAC, I know sorry so tenuous to say the least. ;)

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Why's it always on at this time :lol: I might catch part of it but I doubt it this week... thanks for the heads up though :D

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I know what you mean..:drool: I just finished watching it AGAIN..:hugegrin: I mean come on Gary half naked and tied up whats not to love...:evil::evil:. but seriously I love the movie.. I watch it every time its on... Highlight of the week so far..:)

By the way love the Gump pics Sam..

13. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

i watched that the other night FANTASTIC FILM!!!!!!:drool:

14. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I didn't even know it was on until I was flicking through the channels :( so I missed the first 20 minutes or so of it. But I liked the rest of it. My two favourite things-Gary and sci-fi :D I'm definitely gonna go get on DVD :)

15. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

You missed the first 20 minutes...you NEED to get it on DVD you missed the shower scene..

[​IMG]

Yep I have really loved Garys two ventures into SciFi Impostor and Mission 2 Mars are two of my all time favs.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.