Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

"deep sigh" Of Mice and Men is indeed a great movie! :thumbsup: You know it's funny cause my native language gives the name of the movie a little different meaning so I had some prejudices...:rolleyes: Buton the other hand finnish is really hard and polysemic language so english is that way a lot of easier...:lol::lol::lol:

Anyway George is :drool::drool::drool::drool: and also lovely/sweet guy. I'd love to have that kind of guy my boyfriend! :adore: Yep. He won't talk much but his eyes and body- language will fill the gaps!;) and of course he's really handsome:adore: and sexy :devil:. Somehow I see rather normal, honest, ranch-worker very attractive! :hugegrin:

Here's some pics from the movie, I know you may have seen these already but review won't hurt I think!:D Especially when we are talking about Gary! :lol:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

WARNING! Extremely HOT material! :devil::evil::evil::devil:
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/mice21.jpg

2. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Man, I've been away for so long. Mulder and Scully have taken over my online life again, LOL.

Anyway, welcome to all the n0obs! :bolian:

I need to catch up on all the Gary goodies. I've only recently caught up in the eps [5x08 to 5x12], one more to go and I'm up to speed.

Sooo, what's up with our favorite guy? Any new movies? Hints of new movies to come, stuff like that? I read that George Wallace is finally available on DVD [wooh, something to look out for]

*off to watch all the vid links in the last 5 pages...*

3. CSINYGal88

CSINYGal88 Hit and Run

Where did you guys find that picture? I LOVE that avatar!!

Was it a screen cap? :drool::adore:

4. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Very hot Gary-pic Jimenez! :drool:Thanks a lot! :thumbsup: I think I'm gonna make a wlp. from it. let's see...;)

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hot pic! His hair looks funny with that really yellow light shining on it though.:lol: But still he looks hot. - lovely neck view, has a guitar, wearing black...:drool::drool::drool:

7. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

i totally agree with you about his hair looking funny with the yellow light behind him but now we can see what he looks like with blonde hair. i also think he looks very good in black, in fact i think he looks good in really just about any dark color. in fact one shirt that i think he looks reallt good is the marroon color one that he wears sometimes. thanks and take care, anne

8. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

i agree with you about the light behind him making the hair look yellow but now we can somewhat see what he would look like with blonde hair. i also like him in black and reallly just about any dark colors. thanks and take care, anne sorry about the double post. did not realized the ohter one when through.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  9. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Whoaaaaaaaa thankies for that link Jimenez... it's been too long since we got to see Gary in concert. This one is definetely my favourite :drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

So adorable :adore::adore::adore:

10. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

yeah love that too! like his opened shirt, his very very nice arms and hands:devil:...and of course the whole rest:drool:

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I have one word....hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! He looks not only adorable there but also very hot!:drool::drool::drool: Thankees very much CSISenna! GuitarGary's always yummy.:drool:

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Copy that!:thumbsup: He's to me a SexGod :drool::drool::devil::adore::devil::drool::drool:
    I love the bass also...Hmm I have a music lesson later today maybe I should try to play that myself! :lol::lol::lol:

13. meeyka

meeyka Victim

I've made some screencaps of Gary at the Grammy Awards, especially for you :)

Some nice assets :devil:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've got a few more, but they are quite similar. If you still want them, just let me know.

Sadly, his part was sooo short :(. Next time he should be a host :devil:

14. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

:eek: MORE!!!! :devil:
    i didn't even get it that he was there! oh my god he look amazing!
    thank you so much meeyka

15. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Here's a pic of Gary at the Grammy Awards. I found this pic on this site.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.