Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh thanks for the pics elwood and sam222:drool::drool:
i love his eyes in the second one, sam, you´ve posted, they are kind of dark:drool::drool:
i think i have said this before but i love this outfit he is wearing in your pics, elwood
and uh, not to mention they often provide some of the best shots of his arms... ;)
that´s one reason why:D. mostly he is wearing shirts which hide his upper arms, but this one is just:thumbsup::drool::drool:

nice arms
Apollo 13
Apollo 13 - 2
the forgotten
the forgotten
the forgotten

Last edited:
Jimenez I love the pics you've posted! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Especially that third one is so öhm..."vicked" somehow.:devil::devil::devil: Or do I have a vicked imagination.:lol::lol::lol:
Anyway he looks so irresistable and everytime when I see his arms I'll fly into seventh heaven!!! :angel::angel::angel:
I gotta say that Gary has the most interesting eyes that I ever seen. They're so mysterious but still so sweet at the same time!:adore::adore::adore: I've must say this before but I got locked into his eyes everytime, maybe I should wear sunglasses! :cool:
:guffaw:

Especially that third one is so öhm..."vicked" somehow.:devil::devil::devil: Or do I have a vicked imagination.:lol::lol::lol:
i also have this imagination!!!:devil::devil: but the way he is lying there, a little bit sweaty is just :drool::drool::drool:

I've must say this before but I got locked into his eyes everytime, maybe I should wear sunglasses! :cool::guffaw:
or maybe HE should wear sunglasses:lol: :cool:..... hmmm but with sunglasses he is looking so indecently cool and sexy, i guess it will be no alternative. it makes him even more sexy and irresistible :D well, i think we can´t elude(?) him

sexy with Sunglasses:
i really love this one, nothing more sexy than gary with these glasses in that white shirt:drool:

:drool::drool::drool:

ooooh :drool: nice pics girls...niiiiiice. just like brandy, he gets yummier as he ages (well, him and michael keaton :lol:).

All dressed up and super HOT :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: It's almost a crime :devil::devil::devil: Thanks for the post Chipmunk :p

Long time no post!
Seriously it seems like forever since I was last on here..

Been a busy bee.

Looks like i'm not the only one who's been busy, looks like Gary has been getting out and about like the good little social bee he is lol.

He really is looking good rockin' that grey...makes him look older and more sophisticated.

also, love his clothes, he really does wear some of the nicest clothes i've ever seen.

Sweeeet! :thumbsup:

Yep...I just have to say "sweeet" also!:lol: Cause that expressions him so well! :adore:
Great pics by the way thanks for posting them! :thumbsup:

PWOOOOR! lol

It's my birthday today...so i'm here to look at some pics to just imagine what it would be like to get Gary in a box for my birthday.

Just imagine...*opens box* OMG, Gary Sinise! *faints* :scream:
ahah.

anyways, anyone got any pics we've not yet seen? because I seem to just be looking at the same pics over and over.

PWOOOOR! lol

It's my birthday today...so i'm here to look at some pics to just imagine what it would be like to get Gary in a box for my birthday.

Just imagine...*opens box* OMG, Gary Sinise! *faints* :scream:
ahah.

He can pop out of my surprise box/cake anytime BB :drool::drool::drool:. Anyways, happy birthday
3bdce680.gif

s03-07-03.jpg

Thanks for the gorgeous pics of Gary, natty.
Happy birthday, bumblebee. Gary would be the gift that just keeps on giving.:devil:

PWOOOOR! lol

happy birthday!!! hope you had a great day. (also when it´s over in 10minutes - at my place;))

i just watched the big bounce - sweet movie. i know we all seen most of the pics of the movie before,but he´s so cute in there. well not his character,but his appeareance. anyway here are some pics although we´ve already seen them:

and two nice arm shots:drool::drool: .... ....and here´s one which i never saw in this dimension - hot:drool:(photographer: Melanie Dunea)

Happy Belated Birthday, bumble_bee89!!! :thumbsup: I hope you had a great one!

And thanks for posting those pics of The Big Bounce, that's a Gary movie that I haven't seen yet, and the pics look great! :drool:

Happy belated birthday to bumble bee89 from me too! :):):)

This pic is especially for you bumblebee! ;)
CSINY_204_395.jpg

:drool::drool::adore::adore::drool::drool:

Ou and thanks for posting those droolable Big Bounce pics Jimenez! :thumbsup:
Now I have to watch that film again this weekend!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back