Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the clip. lilou. It's great to hear Gary talking about his hometown and the Lt Dan band. It's great he goes back there 2-3 times a year to play with the band. I loved the look on his face when Regis joked that they could be related.:lol: Mmm, Kelly's comment about how soft his skin was made me :drool:. I enjoyed seeing the clip from Turbulence too, as it hasn't aired here yet. OT - Stella's eyebrows looked huge in that clip, especially when she raised them! Really thick!:eek:
Back to Gary, like said, it's great to see him so relaxed and joking around and enjoying himself. He's so cute when he's like that.
Mmmm, thinking about that soft skin comment of Kelly's again...:drool::drool::devil::devil: He was so charming/sweet when he said to her 'It's just for you,':adore:

Mrs S is a lucky, lucky lady.

Drac/Nattybatty, thanks for the yummy Gary pics.:drool:

Glad you like the pics, Ive got a few more......

I love the first one :devil:

Sorry that I havent been in here for much disscusion lately, my studies are piling up again :shifty:

My my Nat, a little bucket warning :drool::drool::drool::drool: would have been nice, now I've gotta clean up my desk again. :lol: Adorable pics you bring on this early Monday morning. And we do love to be spoiled, don't we ladies? :devil::devil::devil: So I bring you a few more pics of Gary :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Jeez, natty, bucket warning!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Gorgeous pics, I love that first one of him in black.:drool: Howl Oween/Senna, all your pics are :drool::drool::drool: too. I love the ones of him in the gray t-shirt and jeans, very nice look. Mac needs to wear jeans more.
Now I need a mop, or Bounty kitchen towels.:lol:

Whoa what pics! I need a bucket! Or actually more than one!:lol: Thanks for posting them natty and Howl Oween/CSISenna!:thumbsup:

That Gary's interview video in youtube was so great! I laughted so much!:lol::lol::lol: I loved those parts where that women said about that did his shave recently and that last name thing!! So hilarious, his face was so worth for look! Super cute! :adore: I just have to watch it over and over again! Todays record was 4 times! :hugegrin:

I agree that Mac should definately wear jeans often, it would make him look much more relaxed. :thumbsup:

I watched last weekend "again" A Man and Mice and I drooled so badly!:drool: I'm pretty sure that this time was the worst one what comes to drooling!:lol: I don't really understand why!?! Cause I've seen that film at least five times before! Then again Gary is soooo damn hot there!:devil::devil::devil: A guy who works at the ranch which is rough and vey physical job...so no wonder why I almost droped my jaw into floor everytime when I saw Gary! :guffaw:

I found these pics of George from my memory stick!
Hopefully you'll like them! ;)
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/mice18.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/mice09.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/mice05-1.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/mice06.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/mice04.jpg

Last edited:
Sam, thanks for the gorgeous George pics. I love Gary in 'Of Mice and Men'. I love the curls and the sexy voice and how he is sweet to Lenny even though Lenny really annoys him sometimes. I always feel so sad for George at the end of the film. I think OMAM is a excellent example of how Gary acts with his eyes - they're so expressive. :drool:
I think my fave scene is the one in the barn with Curly's wife, when she is flirting with George and he is all shy and unsure what to do. He sort of hangs his head and glances up at her shyly. I have to agree with Curly's wife that I can't believe George has never had 'a sweetheart'. Hey, George, you want one of those there's lots of ladies here who'll be happy to volunteer...*jumps up and down to get George's attention*
In the region 1 (US) dvd, there is a scene in a brothel (right?) but that's not on my dvd, not even as an extra/deleted scene. Poxy dvd regions, poxy England, denying me my Gary needs.:lol: But still it is a very nice Gary film.:drool: Right, I'm going to have to watch that sometime this week now. I keep saying I will, but RL gets in the way. Poxy RL.

think OMAM is a excellent example of how Gary acts with his eyes - they're so expressive.

amen to that!i saw his interview too,he looks sooo cool in his CSI-eque suit, i really laughed out out when he was asked if he could solve crimes on his own now,after playing mac taylor for 5 years!:lol::lol::lol: love that interview!! moar please!!!moarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

Thanks for posting the link to the interview, lilou. :)

i saw his interview too,he looks sooo cool in his CSI-eque suit, i really laughed out out when he was asked if he could solve crimes on his own now,after playing mac taylor for 5 years!:lol::lol::lol: love that interview!! moar please!!!moarrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

:lol: Yeah, I laughed when they asked him that. I've gotta say I would expect him to be able to do some forensics work by now, he must know how to dust for fingerprints after playing at doing it for so long. :lol: ;)

Yeah, I got caught up watching interviews and such after doing the same with Melina. Too funny.

But after five years of watching this show alone, I feel like I could dust for prints. :lol::

On an NCIS dvd in-show commentary, Michael Weatherly (Tony DiNozzo) mentioned meeting Gary Sinise. From the blue show, as he termed it. He asked Gary how he liked working on the show, and Gary replied it seemed to be all about the gloves...

Justed wanted to post a congratulations to Gary for that honorary doctorate from CSU Stanislaus :D

Natsky and Jools, those are some great photos btw. Hoo. It may be all about the t-shirts for me when seeing some of those...

garyoperationsinisenattct3.jpg
garyoperationsinisejoolkn3.jpg

Thanks everyone for all the photos and links ;)

Elwood I love those pics you posted! :thumbsup:He's so hot that I'm almost drooling all over this computer! :drool::drool::drool:
:lol:
We have music project in school going on right now and we had a chance to choose basically any subject as it is connected to music somehow so I choose Lt.Dan band! ;)
I'm so excited about this project! Cause now I have a chance to tell our music group and teacher what is a cover band! ;) In here word "cover band" is not that known genarally and I'm also pretty sure that my classmates know Forrest Gump movie and Dan's character but that's about it!:shifty: I'm one of the few who knows the actor who plays Lt. Dan! :rolleyes:
l77.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool:
l15.jpg

I have to say I'm slightly jealous to that women! :shifty:
I'm so sure if would be there I wouldn't wanna let him go! :lol::devil::devil::devil::lol:

oop ay oh, :lol: thank Natty and Senna for those two pics (DracBatty & Howl_Oween)!!

I was only thanking them and pointing out two in particular that had me also :drool: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for yours too, it's always nice to see how super sweet he is with fans :D and every shot of him playing with his band is fun because he looks like he's having such a great time - and uh, not to mention they often provide some of the best shots of his arms... ;)

Some great vids on Utube of the Lt.Dan Band too, and I imagine you've already checked out the Lt.Dan Band website :D

http://www.ltdanband.com/

Here's a few of my Lt. Dan Faves, I think both are from Ridgefest 2005

ridgefest200524bittru50nq5.jpg

ridgefestch200524bittruwi8.jpg

Gotta add my Thank You caboose to lilou for the Regis link :bolian:

El, that last pic always cracks me up. Hehe. Anybody know what the band was playing that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back