Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

I have got to find some more pictures of him. mmhmmm.

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Welcome to the Gary thread, spaz. Yes the end of Imposter is sad, but wow, Gary acts that scene (and the whole movie) so well. The emotion as he holds his dead 'wife' is so raw and real, it made me want to hug him.
    Oooh, you'll love The Forgotten, there's a couple of scenes where Gary's sexy voice is really noticeable.
    I've seen Forrest Gump and it was on here a while ago, and I recorded it on my PVR and poor Lt Dan is still sat there waiting to be re-watched, I MUST make time for that. Maybe tonight I will watch it as there's NOTHING on TV after 7.30pm.
    Welcome to the Gary thread, by the way spaz!

FB, thankees for the Dress Code pic. Is he in that one a lot? Or even a 'decent' amount like Forrest Gump, The Forgotten, Apollo 13. Thinking about Apollo 13 makes me think I must watch that again, luckilly we have it at the library. :)

3. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

4. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

I for the most part go to www.sinise-fans.org for my pics fix, but I will deffinatly check out those sites too.
    :)

And I tried renting The Forgotten from the library only to find that they only have one copy of the movie and it was due....November 18th 2007
    -___-
    Something tells me thats not going to come back anytime soon, and if it does, well thats one hell of a late fee. [$1 every day its late]

I have to convince my mom to take me to Hollywood Video but now shes a bit preoccupied with moving.

And since I dont have a computer a lot, I came up with a list of movies that I need to buy:

Mission To Mars
    Imposter
    The Forgotten
    CSI: NY seasons 2 & 3

And for me thats a lot of movies.

Anyone know any other real good movies with lots of Gary in it?

-is finally done-

5. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Thank you Fruitbat. I was sure it was him but I couldn't convince myself completely :p

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

About the library thing, I can tell you as someone who works in one, that dvd very likely isn't coming back. It's either been lost or the person can't find it or they've decided to keep it. People do that. You could ask your library to get another copy. In our library, customers can do that, and then if the people/person in charge of ordering stock think it's a 'viable' request - something other people would be interested in, cost etc, they might get another one for you. Or you could see if another library has it and if your library will order it for you via inter-library loan, though there may be a charge for it.
    Of Mice and Men is a great Gary movie, also Forrest Gump and Apollo 13.
    Once your computer is better, you could join Amazon, they have a good range of dvds, and their prices, particularly those from individual sellers, are pretty good. I got two of my CSI NY boxsets from Amazon UK.

7. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

I dont have money to join things and stuff, otherwise belive me I'd own those DVDS by now.

And Our Library has one in storage and another on trace. So if I put one copy on hold do you think they'd take the one out of storage?

And I own Of Mice and Men but I dont have the special edition and so I dont have the deleted scenes which Im really bummed about cause I wanted to see them badly. I was looking to see if maybe I could find them online somewhere but I didnt find any.

Im in LOVE with Forrest Gump and Ive loved Lt. Dan since I was like 5. [Im 16 now] YAY ME. Ive had the VHS since it came out and my mom recently got it on DVD. [When I go to my dads I take the DVD because you cant play VHS's in DVD players so I'll get txts from my mom at like random hours saying "wheres forrest?" lol ]
    And Ive seen Apollo 13 twice.

:]

{why are my posts so long. Jeeze}

8. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Hey I simpathise about OMAM I have tried getting the special edition 3 times from the states from 3 different companies (Amazon, Tower and DVD Empire) and each time I got the standard one...*sigh* Its a pain in the A** sending them back.

As for the others you should try Amazon, they do second hand copies of some of the films. Either on VHS or DVD at very reasonable prices.

Another recomendation is Steven Kings "The Stand" 1994. It was 6 part mini series with Gary, he is in it quite a lot and it was my first taste of what was to become my Gary addiction. You can download it in episode form from You Tube. Here

And the best thing is its free...only costs a little feedback to the person that uploaded it. :D

Here have some East Texas as insentive. Gary looks SO HOT in The Stand..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

If you asked them, they may well do that for you. We have a lot of old books and stuff in storage, and we give that to customers. They might just give you a shorter loan period and would probably ask you to be sure to bring it back. I don't see why they wouldn't lend it out to you really, so do ask. :)

I haven't seen the deleted scenes either, which is really annoying because apparantly one shows George in a brothel getting hit on by some woman! I wish I could see that!

It's so cool you're 16 and like Gary. A lot of people your age probably think he's 'too old' to be hot (my sis is one of them :mad:) so congrats on your excellent taste. :)
    How about A Midnight Clear? That's a lovely Gary film and it has SHOTS OF HIM NAKED. Definitely worth trying to get a hold of. I'm gonna get my dad to order it off Love Film for me. He likes it 'cause it's to connected with ww2 (I think) and ardennes forest (battle of the bulge?), and I like it because of Gary. We had it on VHS ages ago, but it's disappeared and anyway I don't have a VHS player anymore.

Because sometimes when you start talking about the Sexy-ness of Gary, you just can't stop! I do the same thing all the time. :)

EDIT - I just read FB's post and I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT STU!!! *slaps self* Yes, The Stand is definitely worth getting. It's long, but Gary is soooooooooo hot!

10. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

You FORGOT STU..:rolleyes:...how could you :D.

Here just to jog your memory you understand....

[​IMG]

11. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

O.O THOSE ARE SOME N-I-C-E PICTURES!

The Library only lets you borrow movies for 2 days... So I dont think that they'd give it to you for a shorter loan. But I'll try asking.

Me too. Thats mostly why I wanna see them. I heard hes really cute in that scene.

Thanks. :) All my friends think Im weird (but 2 of them agree that Lt. Dan is cute too even with the long hair and no legs.). I thought I was the only one who thought that for a while.
    And to me, he doesnt look all that old.

Oh and believe me, I will. ;)

-I had ISSUES with all the quoting stuff. I forgot how to spell quote twice and my computers being annoying. -__- I had to yell at it for like ever. -_____- Okay Im done -

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi!
    I'm so excited of this site! I've been Gary'fan for 3 years now and I'm 16 eyear old...I've seen several movies and of course I love csi:ny also! I looked some pics of Gary in here and WHOW...that man is gorgeous!

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

FB, thank you very much for the 'reminder' pic. *THUD* I won't forget Stu again!

spaz, hopefully your library will let you borrow their stored copy of The Forgotten. Good luck with getting it and also with getting hold of Midnight Clear. I totally agree with you that Gary doesn't look old, he doesn't look old to me either - when I first saw him in CSI NY I thought he was like 45ish, I was surprised he was in his 50s! He looks so good for a 52-yr old. And yes, Lt Dan is hot with the long hair and minus his legs, though I do prefer shorter hair on Gary.

Sam222, welcome to the Gary Madness. It's great to have another fan here!

14. spaz

spaz Hit and Run

I agree on the short hair thing too.

And my library doesnt have A Midnight Clear. :(

15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I like his short hair also...I think it's VERY CUTE!!!
    But the best of him is his eyes and arms!!
    God...I always gona melt when I see his beatiful eyes!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.