Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Sam222, I agree totally. His arms are totally swoon-worthy and thud-inducing, and his eyes *mega sigh and swoon* I always melt when I look into them too. In one film or ep of NY they can show so much, such a variety of emotion. I love how Gary acts a lot through his eyes, it takes a lot of talent to do that, more talent than some of the super famous A-list pretty boys of Hollywood will EVER have. I've never really gone for that type of actor, I like guys like Gary who are generally older and not so famous, but who have a lot of talent. Also, not very many of the A-list Hollywood crowd do stuff for the troops or charity like Gary does, and if they do I think sometimes they do it just to get more fame. I love how Gary gives back to society. I particularly admire how he does stuff both for the US troops and Iraqi schoolchildren - the two groups of people who are perhaps most affected by the whole Iraq situation going on now. It's fantastic that he loves his country and he's not afraid to show that by supporting the troops.

mmmmmmhhhmmmm.

Also, on the subject of the arms...
Whenever I see the one scene if Forrest Gump where Lt. Dan and Forrest are having their New Years Party with the two girls and Lt. Dan has no shirt on....I cant help but think 'He has some nice strong arms!'

I dont like big muscely body builder guys because I think they just look too big [and Id be afriad they'd crush me] but Gary has strong arms that actually LOOK nice because they arent TOO big ya know what I mean?

Also I looked in my new library [im moving in March] for A Midnight Clear and they didnt have it either. -___-

^Midnight Clear's really hard to get. Keep an eye on your TV guide, they may show it on tv one day, you never know. I couldn't find it on Love Film, I thought they had it but they don't. Grrr!

A Huge WELCOME to the new folks, I know you'll enjoy the Gary thread! :D
And to those who have just had the pleasure of finally seeing the drool-worthy "Imposter"... isn't he divine? The shower scene, the singing, running around shirtless, and...hmmmm, was there a plot? Oooooh yeah, the plot was pretty good, too :lol: I loved seeing Anthony Shalhoub and Vincent D'Onofrio in it too, two more great actors. And a Blink-and-You-Missed-It appearance by both Gary Dourdan (CSI) and Adam Rodriguez (CSI Miami) amongst the large group of soldier guys...

Hi. And I do enjoy this thread.
I do I do I do-o. :D

I wish I had enough money to buy Imposter, but I dont :(

I looked for A Midnight Clear and couldnt find it in stores either, but I did find a 9 min video with clips from it. The background music is 'I wont see you tonight pt. 1' by Avenged Sevenfold [who I cant stand because of certain reasons but its still a good song] but talking starts at about 5 mins into it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aqR0CtFrKzM

for anyone who want to watch. Garys in it for maybe 1 min total throughout the whole thing. You can see him twice in the beginning and once somewhere in the middle. The second scene you see him in is when the singing starts and the words match perfectly.
"Cry alone I've gone away." and the clip is of Gary crying.
awww. -hugs him-

I enjoy this thread A LOT too!!!!
:)
I don't also like body builder guys that much...they aren't natural
:rolleyes:
But I totally agree with Gary's arms and eyes!!!
:cool:
By the way are his eyes green or blue? I wonder...<3
I remember also that part of Forrest Gump where Gary has no shirt on!!! He looked SO SO SEXY!!! I'd wanna rest on his arms!!! Hih.. :devil: :devil: :devil:
Hey what you guys think Gary's role in man and mice...?
I think George was so cute... ;)

I watched OMAM the other night! =]
He is so cute.

And as far as his eyes go, I think they change color with different surroundings a lighting or something like that. I know a few people who's eyes do that.

And forgive me for this please... :(
-IS OFF TOPIC-
Sam222
Your from FINLAND! O.O
-OFF TOPIC-NESS OVER- :)

Someone mention shirtless Gary in Forrest Gump
shirtlessgary.jpg

YAY! -heart explodes-
I made some little things [okay they're desktops so they aint that little] in photoshop using pictures of Lt. Dan. I have like 3 or 4 of them. They're pretty much similar almost except the backgrounds are different.
I'd post them but I cant post pictures yet. When I can I will. =]

does anyone have any pictures of gary when he was younger?? I'm actually doing a report on him in school (god bless americas school system) and I have to make a poster board of pictures of him over the years and I can't find any young pictures of him.

www.sinisefans.org go there and click on Screen and Stage and then go to his early movies and shows.
They have lots of screen caps so that should work. They have screen caps of him in OMAN [1992 right?] and earlier stuff too. =]

Hi, haven't been around for a while because of Her Majesty being off school, great to catch up at last!

Does the OMAM DVD have a director's commentary? The one I borrowed was on VHS so no deleted scenes or anything :(

All those whose mates think he's too old, I know how you feel. I was telling one of mine that I like him (well, much more than like but I toned it down to avoid sounding crazy) and she said "EWW! He must be like 40!". Some people just don't like real men! I said to her, "Well actually he's nearly 53 but you're right, he only looks about 40!" which shut her up :p

I was watching Being John Malkovich the other night, there's one moment where they're watching something on TV about JM and it shows a pic the Steppenwolf people, there's a VERY brief shot of Gary wearing this really nerdy blue sweater He looks so sweet! The TV spot is included as an extra on the DVD and it's well worth a freeze-frame!

(Edited because of lousy typing)

Hi guys! Ohh boring weekend with out Internet is finally over!
:D
Yep Spaz I'm from Finland and actually I don't know another Finnish Gary fans as me..it's a bit strange. :confused:
But never mind about that! That pic. of Forrest Gump..
Ohh god he's HOOOOT..It's hard to focus after seeing that!!! :D :D
Tonight or tomorrow I'll gona watch Forrest Gump...cause of Gary!! :)
And I have one pic of Gary where he's quite young...maybe 20 or something...soooo cute!!! :p
But I don't know haw to put it in here so...:(
About that what friends think about about Gary ...hih actually one of my frinds went nearly shock when I told her her that I'm his fan!! And even now she thinks I'm "nuts" cause I like older guys... ;)

^My friend thinks I'm nuts for liking older guys too, but I always have. I love Gary, and I also like William Peterson, Ray Liotta, Robert Patrick, Kiefer Sutherland - all older guys but all hot IMO. There's just something so appealing about older guys, isn't there? Especially Gary, *sigh, swoon, sigh*

I like also Kiefer Sutherland...and couple other guys...
But I "love"Gary so there's a guite difference ;)
...Sure there truly IS something appealing of older guys...
hih...it's easy to notice...! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back