Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Two days til The Forgotten on FiveUS! (Or 3, if you want to wait til Thursday). I saw the trailer, Gary in glasses looks hot.

Also, C4 are showing Forrest Gump on Saturday night, not sure of the time so you might have to miss a bit for the new NY episode but that's what +1 channels were made for :)

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^The +1 channels are a wonderful thing when it comes to double-booked Gary-ness. I recorded Ransom last night (was watching Messiah, Marc Warren has nice eyes, nice blue-green colour like Gary's) and will treat myself to it sometime this week. I had it on tape before, but needed something to tape Sleight out of Hand on as I was going out that night, so I used that. Mac has No 1. Gary Guy position for me. But now I have Ransom on PVR -yay! I think I'll PVR FG too, then I can have Lt Dan, Jimmy Shaker, and Terry McQuinn all together on my PVR!

3. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

And a new PVR on your Xmas list, by any chance? :p

*sigh* Terry McQuinn... how I wish I'd taped Fallen Angel when it was on - he doesn't swear, kill anyone, or get killed himself and of course he looks WOW. (Not to mention he could easilt pass for 39 as his character is)

I already have Ransom but I considered recording it just so I could "accidentally" stop it before it ends :devil: stupid kid sould've learned some toilet training...

Lt Dan: Well, he *does* show up sans shirt a couple of times, but I find FG uncomfortable to watch because Lt Dan reminds me of a late relative. I like how he gets a happy ending (and a shave and a haircut) though.

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I watched 'Ransom' last night, first time I've seen it. Jimmy Shaker is so crazy and bad, but sooooooooooooo hot. Love Gary's sexy voice, it seemed really noticeably sexy in this ep, maybe 'cause of all the phone calls. And I loved the reflected ass shot, yummmy! :devil: I actually thought he was really sweet to the woman in that scene (and really hot without a shirt on, yummmy :devil:). Gary plays Jimmy's badness and crazy-ness so well, his eyes look crazy in those final scenes in Mullen's house.

I'm looking forward to 'The Forgotten' tommorrow. The first time I saw that was just after I'd started to like Gary, I know it was after CSI NY s1 started here. It's been ages since I've seen it though!

5. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

*sigh* I remember the first time I saw Ransom, it was just after I'd started to think of Gary in THAT way and I'd only ever seen him as Mac before that... then along comes the mirror shot! There are probably people in my street whose ears are still ringing from all the screaming! And I know I've gone on about the whole swearing thing before, but at least a lot of it in Ransom was done through that voice-changer thing. He was really sweet to Maris, he really cared about her as shown when he has his final confrontation with Mullen.

6. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Oooh, Ransom! Yeah, he was such a badass in that film. Of all the scenes there, what I remember most is the phone-tag convo between him and Gibson. His voice gave me the heebeejeebees, hehe. But in a good way!

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^Oh yeah, his voice in those scenes is so evil...but so hot. :devil:

8. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Ooh, and in The Forgotten when he whispers towards the end, sounds hot then too. Also yet more phones waking him up (that voice was just MADE for late night calls if you know what I mean :devil: ), sleeping in a T-Shirt AGAIN (heck, just TAKE IT OFF!) and he smiles near the beginning. He needs to do that more.

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^i haven#'t watched 'The Forgotten' yet, I am thinking of having a Gary Night on Saturday and watching The Forgotten after the new eppy of NY. But I definitely agree that Gary's voice is just MADE for late night phone calls. :devil: I know on NY a lot of people think Danny/Carmine's accent is really sexy, but it was always Gary's/Mac's voice and accent that did it for me. I really don't think I'd mind if HE called ME at 3:33 :devil:...I listened to Steinbeck's 'Travels with Charley' a while back on audio cassette and Gary was reading it. I loved listening to his voice in bed at night... :devil:

Oooh - and Lt. Dan is on on Saturday too! I'm definitely taping that!

10. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Ooh, I'll have to have a look for that...

+1 was really helpful on Saturday, after I'd finished watching Mac, I put Channel 4+1 on and it was just coming up to Gary's first scene - where he's got no shirt on. Don't even know why I watched it even though I already have it, but still it was an excuse to gawp without having to get the video out of the cupboard. (That shirtless pic was on the back cover, I remember the woman behind the counter giving me a funny look when I bought it because I was drooling over that very pic!)

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I just watched 'The Forgotten'. The late night phone call scene was so hot I almost exploded/drowned in drool. Seren, you are so right, his voice is so perfect for late night phone calls. It's all low and rough and so sexy it sends shivers down my spine. I mean, for most of that scene, we don't even see Gary's face, we just hear his voice and that makes it even sexier.
    And his voice is just as sexy when he's whispering to Tally (sp?) toward the end. Soooooooooooo hot. I'd love him to whisper to me... :devil:
    I loved the scene at the beginning too when Dr. Munce asks Tally 'How's the sex'. Silly woman should have said 'Let's find out, Doctor' and jumped him. I would have. :devil: :devil: Or when she asked him what he would say if she asked how sex with Mrs Munce was, she should have said, 'Well, how ever it is, I can do better, Doc...' again, I would have. :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Now I just need to make a date with Lt Dan.

12. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

I love how he answered that one, "Yes, but I'd have to charge you more" I'd be asking how much extra for a demonstration! :lol: :devil:

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^I'd pay any price for a demonstration by/with Dr Munce. :devil:

14. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

*squee* i just found out Gary is playing in Niagara Falls in March! Just bought tickets....soooo excited! Had to share it with someone :D Now i have to find someone to go with me :lol:

15. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

^Gutted - it's too far for me :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.