Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seren, here are some VERY nice pics of Gary in A Midnight Clear... :devil:
amc01.jpg

amc02.jpg

amc03.jpg

pics from GSD,

I know. I cannot believe Amazon UK don't have it. It might pop up on TV one day though - they showed Imposter, didn't they, so there's always hope.

*purrr* mac....mmm mac...
I have to say the best episode for mac would be where he's playing with the sword.... the second i saw him do the twirly thing (see SCISenna's signature there) i nearly melted, then he swung and i was like to my friend: "....scuse me i need to go change my pants..."
He totally frys my circits...*purr*

In an astonishing piece of scheduling, Five are showing Ransom on Sunday night - yes, at the same time as CSI Sunday on fiveUS. So we have Gary on two different channels, run by the same people, at the same time.

Sorry for the double post - but fiveUS has redeemed itself! The Forgotten is on TWICE next week - Wednesday at 11pm, and then Thursday at 9pm.

Sirius said:
*purrr* mac....mmm mac...
I have to say the best episode for mac would be where he's playing with the sword.... the second i saw him do the twirly thing (see SCISenna's signature there) i nearly melted, then he swung and i was like to my friend: "....scuse me i need to go change my pants..."
He totally frys my circits...*purr*

Thanks for that, i just burst out laughing in the middle of my lecture...*gets funny looks from the other students* Whooops...

We were talking about reproduction ironically...

lol lol

But yesss....Corporate Warriors was good, with the black tee and the sword and the...Excuse me while i Umm, Dance?

Seriously, the man is dangerous...we had to watch 'Of Mice And Men' in English Lit. a couple of years ago...bck when i was 16 and excitable...and i could not concentrate...somebody asked me what the aim of the film was and i was all "Ummm, To make teenage girls wet?" am i alloud to say wet? ahh well...sorry mods.

I will come back and edit it later if i'm not...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back