Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans in UK take note - Fallen Angel is on next Friday at 9.10am on Channel 4! I haven't seen it so will definitely be watching!

Thanks for the heads up :) But 9.10 AM what are they playing at, no one ever heard of a life where you can not stay at home and watch the film with sexy Gary Sinise in and it has to be that film that you've wanted to watch for ages but cn't because they don't sell it on reginal 2 DVDs!! Why can't it be on at night!!!

I bring you Christmas Gary, since we only have 2 weeks to go :lol:

m420.jpg

I finaly saw Reindeer Games a few months back, the best thing about it is Gary. Needless to say I wouldn't have minded being Charlize Theron in the swiming pool scene... :D

He does look good in the Santa outfit. I was going to make a coment about chimney's but realised there was no way to put it that wouldn't sound bad. :rolleyes:

Lets just say I wouldnt mind finding Gary under my Christmas Tree. :D

hiyas

Thanks for the pix :D

yep, get on that one, he's the easily the best part of that movie (I might say the same about Snake Eyes) but I think Ransom may be better than either one.

Hope you all also finally get to see Fallen Angel too. Tis the season, and it's a modest, super sweet little film, and the whole cast a great.

Gary's definitely one to unwrap under some mistletoe :p

decfallenangelbt6.jpg

decfallenangelcap2lm5.jpg

rdgames24bittru460pix10hd8.jpg

yep, get on that one, he's the easily the best part of that movie (I might say the same about Snake Eyes) but I think Ransom may be better than either one.

Hey El!

I agree Ransom is by far the better movie Jimmy Shaker is a wonderful bad guy.....

Reindeer Games was not a great movie, Snake Eyes could have been but it suffered from constant rewrites and ending changes and to me it showed in the movie.

But he did look nice in the uniform in Snake Eyes. I wasnt to keen on the look in Reindeer Games but he did look very fit in the speedos.... :D

As for Fallen Angel, I know I have it on DVD but I am off on Friday so I will be watching, its a lovely movie. Thanks for the pics, you cant have to many pics of Terry..

Hey there yerself FB!

Gotta agree. I'm not a fan of the look they gave him in Reindeer, and (purely IMHO) he's definitely the only redeeming feature in sitting thru a Ben Assfleck movie.

I much prefer the look seen in the Reindeer behind-the-scenes cap with the goatee I posted above :p

Snake Eyes should have been a better movie. I dunno what could have made it better, only that Gary was a big reason it didn't suffer even further.

Frankly not sure I woulda bothered to sit thru either Riendeer or Snake Eyes if Gary hadn't been involved :lol: (Biased much?)

And yes, he certainly did look very good in the uniform.

snakeeyes1ug0.jpg

snakeeyes2tb3.jpg

--

Some more Shaker

jimmyshaker2el5.jpg

jimmyshakernr8.jpg

A few more pics. Been away for awhile. Sue me. :p

I'll hafta catch up in Mac/Black soon too when I can.

Well I think i'll get to watch Fallen Angel this friday! Did some one say t was on at 9.10AM (stupid time) on Ch4?? I have got to get someone who hasn't got a life to tape it for me :p

Thanks for the great pics :D And hello my good friend El! Good to see you back :D

Hey there to you Natsky ;)

9:10? Your networks just like to f*** with yas??? :lol:

You're lucky, strange time or not, I'm not sure what's gonna be aired in the smorgasbord of xmas programing this side of the pond.

I'm thinking I'm gonna hafta look for Fallen Angel at the library when I have rare moment to get out that way. Mind you, Gary's more than worth the effort of course :p

Enjoy ;) :D

I TV is a bit mixed up by the looks of the listings! Who in their right minds doesn't put a Gary Sinise film on when most people are at home- not that i'm biased or anything! :rolleyes:

Of course he is :p I went looking for the DVD on the internet but I have only seen 'Reginal 1' dvds which don't don't play on the average Uk player :(

Yep, dratted Channel 4 - oh well, at least if it's on at that time he probably won't swear or anything (watched a bit more of Ransom last night and I REALLY hate to hear him swear)

It MIGHT be on S4C Analogue a few days later, can't see any listings online that say it is, but even then it'll probably be on at some ludicrous time of the night because it's in English :(

I loved Gary in Reindeer Games (and yes, he WAS the main redeeming feature in the movie! :D) I didn't mind the look they gave him for it, very realistic (and those arms, ooooh my goodness, what a set of pipes he had in that movie! And don't even get me started on the swimming pool scene... :p)
And of course, he looked adorable in his Santa suit. He can slide into my chimney any time he wants to... *whistles innocently*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back