Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

CathStokes said:
Helllllllo East Texas!

ebook format? .. lol. Cate thinks of everything, she's got everyone on the list already man. :p

M-O-O-N, that spells hot.

MEOW!

Haha, no joke. I so do have "The Stand" on e-book format for years now. I have the edited version as well as the complete and uncut version with Gary on the cover.

So ... who wants?

WELL HELLO THERE!!!!

jesus!
ive been away for so long!!!

i used to post here (orgasmicbilly)...i was quite the popular one :)....specially for pics...but i got banned because of an unfortunate picture of billy petersen ...*innocent look*

i promise i wont do it again *thumbs up*

so yea...anyways...ive missed loadddddddds! hopefully people who used to know me will fill me in...not literally!

this is my first post of this account so i had to give it to the best guy in the world!...Gary Sinise!

and i bring a gift! for my happy return *grins*

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h278/CSI_FREAK666/y-garyg.jpg

Haha, no joke. I so do have "The Stand" on e-book format for years now. I have the edited version as well as the complete and uncut version with Gary on the cover.

So ... who wants?

Me Me Me please :D :D :D :D

Here have another pic

Stand76.jpg
:D

What a great pics, especially I love that one in the bed :p Today I need double doze of Gary :D

Thank you and because you rock have another pic of Stu

Gary41.jpg

In fact have 2

Stand73.jpg

DEIVE Happy Birthday. May all you Gary dreams come true... :D

Thank you Fruitbat and chaostheory08 :)
And I'd be happy if at leats one of my Gary dreams become true :p :D

okay...look at the second pic...
if you look closely on his left...yea, left LOL (sombody doesn't know her left from rights :O ) peck muscle :p you can see like womans nail marks...or was this my mind racing again?

:devil:

^*fans self but fails and just opens her AC* :lol: that is sooo hot. :devil::devil: that's proof that not all heat comes form the sun! :lol:

yeah... *drools* how could I miss that part... :eek:
and they wonder why I have nosebleeds :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back