Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

He can use accents on me anytime :devil:

and you know what!!

*puts out drool buckets for us, just in case* :D

*takes her bucket and some tissue*

Hahahaha. how about Glasses!Gary?

OMG, I always thought hot guys looked hotter with glasses hahaa!

mj I've watched it..It is a comedy but the story and time is more focuse to the other two main characters :(..Gary is the bad guy in there[go0d! ;)]but I suppose as it's a Gary movie you'll watch it finally!! :lol:

Cate ,I'm with you!And I really like seeing Gary with glasses!! :)

^Lol, I watch "The Forgotten" just for that haha.

Not to mention "The Human Stain" for a dancing!Gary. :D

Heads up for all Gary Fans, from what I see in this week's TV Guide, it looks like The Stand will once again be running on TV, this coming Sunday on the Sci Fi channel. (I love Gary in that one - Sexy Stu!) :p

MBGrissom said:
Heads up for all Gary Fans, from what I see in this week's TV Guide, it looks like The Stand will once again be running on TV, this coming Sunday on the Sci Fi channel. (I love Gary in that one - Sexy Stu!) :p

Ahh Stu.....gotta love East Texas......

TheStand13720x480-1.jpg

athens I gotta find where to get the movie first! :lol:

yummy pics... :devil: i love guys with glasses...so hot... *drools over image* someone get me a towel! :p

OMG! Good god, East Texas!

He's a big, strong man, ain't 'e? Lucky Fran woman, that is.
Gosh, reading that novel with Gary's face as Stu Redman is like reading a hot and steamy romance novel. :devil:

*me waves @ Melly*

I loved The Stand. Stu was my first Gary love, and I have been hooked ever since....sigh!!!

East Texas!

I haven't seen all of the series but I've seen all of Gary's scenes. Guess which scene gets reviewed all the time? :D

Cate, I promise, this weekend!

Fruitbat, Stu Redman was my first Gary Love, too! I loved the entire movie and cast, but I remember being quite mesmerized by Gary and his quiet, intense strength and integrity in that movie, without being a pushover or namby-pamby, either. Loved him. Didn't like him with Molly Ringworm...er, Ringwald :lol: but that's a whole 'nuther thread, isn't it? :D Hee hee.

chaostheory, I'd love to actually read The Stand with Gary in mind as Stu, but I've literally scoured every blasted book store in the area, and I can't find it anywhere! I can't imagine it's out of print - I've seen earlier works of King's out there - but I simply can't find it. :(

MBGrissom said:
chaostheory, I'd love to actually read The Stand with Gary in mind as Stu, but I've literally scoured every blasted book store in the area, and I can't find it anywhere! I can't imagine it's out of print - I've seen earlier works of King's out there - but I simply can't find it. :(

Whee! I've read the edited version maaaanay years ago -- self-confessed King fan haha -- and when I was shopping around in my univ, I saw this 'Complete and Uncut' version with.... Gary on the cover! Yeah, sure there's Molly Ringwald there but heck, when I need an image of East Texas -- waving a fly off his chest -- hello. :devil: M-O-O-N, that spells hot.

MBGrissom -- I have the book in ebook format. Want it?

Ranma -- s'ok. Take yer time. Laws, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back