Gary #2: Fire Alarm Hottness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome, ranma, and for the fix on my sig. I haven't figured out all the tricks to posting here yet so please be tolerant of my klutziness!
I'm a loooong time Gary fan and I've been lurking here forever so I thought I should join in the fun!
stellaluna_'s episode reviews are the best - I'll be posting my reactions to the episodes in my LJ rather than proper reviews since she does such a terrific job. And thanks for the compliment on my fics. Glad you enjoy them!

Oh Mel im tired of fighting just keep em, just wait till i have my coffe and i'll bring you down.
YAY, im gonna go watch Opean Season this weekend :D
Does anyone know if he's going to come out in another movie???

Is like I am watching mel feenx and lynn with bruises all over them because of him! >..what a sucrifice! :lol: :lol:

aww miss me Feen? ... *kicks Melly* Oops. *whacks Ath on the back of the head* Hows some bruises for you.

Yay!!! but no need to get to violent. well since i woke up early i went in search of some Gary pics found these form "Mission to Mars" i was going to post them earlier, but i went back to sleep :lol:

don_cheadle_gary_sinise_connie_niel.jpg

gary_sinise_jerry_o_connell_mission.jpg

Melly and I have a tendency to do that, I really have no clue why. I think she's trying to steal Gary from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back