Game: Brain Freezers

Correct, DaWacko. The four dead birds remained and the rest were scared away by the shots.

A tree doubled in height each year until it reached its maximum height in 20 years. How many years did it take this tree to reach half its maximum height?

I got a list of 20 questions from a college professor, and have been adding to them from websites, books, magazines, TV.
some of them are not so hard once you read the answer. That is the time you want to kick yourself for missing them. That is why I don't call them Brain Teasers. Your brain just freezes up for a moment. If you haven't done so, take a moment and read some from the previous pages. Print them out and confuzzzzze your friends.

Correct, SpinLizard. You broke DaWacko's streak.

If you are 8 feet (2.4384 meters) away from a door and with each move you advance half the distance to the door, how many moves will it take to reach the door?

A queen is not elected.

You are correct on the door question, Captain.

Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?

Posted by Dynamo1:
Correct, SpinLizard. You broke DaWacko's streak.

If you are 8 feet (2.4384 meters) away from a door and with each move you advance half the distance to the door, how many moves will it take to reach the door?

heeeeeeeey...I didn't even try! :p

Correct, SpinLizard.

Why are 1990 American dollar bills worth more than 1989 American dollar bills?

Correct, DaWacko. Those numbers were quantities, not years.

How long does a supposed eight day clock run without winding?

Back