Game: Brain Freezers

The one about the twins...was it because the twins were fraternal? Fraternal twins aren't identical even though they are still twins.

I have a really easy one...

Solve this:

K K K K K K K K K

And another:

When I am filled
I can point the way,
When I am empty
Nothing moves me,
I have two skins
One without and one within.

What am I?

(Ask if you want a clue! There's an additional part for the clue if it's needed, but any CSI fan would know this.)

We haven't done any of these in awhile. Give this one a try.

A truck driver went down a one-way street the wrong way in front of a police station, with some officers watching him, without getting a ticket. How did he do this?

Nope. Sorry. No harm in guessing. This isn't Jeopardy. You don't lose money or anything if you're wrong.

Correct, ford_prefect.
3.gif
Just because it said he was a truck driver doesn't mean he was driving a truck at the time.

A blind man drives up to a house, gets out of the car and goes up to the door with a package. The homeowner takes the package and gives the blind man a check. The blind man then drives away. What was in the package?

Correct again. If you like these types of riddles, you can look back in this thread from page 1, unless you lurked around here before you registered. Or go to the webpage in my signature and see all the questions on one page.

I skimmed through them.

I have a riddle. It's from memory, so I hope I'm getting it right.

Every day a man living on the top floor of a 60 story apartment building takes the elevator down to the first floor to get a newspaper. He then gets back in the elevator and takes it to the 30th floor, at which point he gets off and takes the stairs the rest of the way to his apartment. Why does he do this?

Back