G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys seen this CBS Party article? There's a short mention about Gary:

I look to my left and there's CSI: NY's Gary Sinise gently tossing a few tight spirals. I'm impressed and silently wonder if he'd ever consider switching careers and suiting up for my New York Jets.

You can read the whole article here.

Here's the picture that went with it:

*sigh*

Hmmmmm... visions of Gary with a katana, tight black T shirt & sweats/sweaty, tossing some nicely executed spirals, fantasies of him donning a football uniform, and then that absolutely FINE picture of him in that suit... egads, that's it. Straight down to the gutter, for me! :lol:

Funny you should mention him wearing a football jersey coz his neck looks like it's a linebacker's neck :D

What sports is he into anyway? I read he's a Cubs fan (I'm a Yankees fan myself) but other than baseball, I wonder if he follows others?

hehe MBGrissom, let me join you down there <g> As long as he's careful not to hurt me, he can tackle me anytime he likes :)

Mel23 said:
hehe MBGrissom, let me join you down there <g> As long as he's careful not to hurt me, he can tackle me anytime he likes :)

Are we going to have to get chained to that pole again? :lol:

Yes athens, there is a Silly Gary across the picture... if you look at the expression on his face close up, you'll see why! :lol: I'd love to know the story behind that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back