Funny Faces/Caption This 2!!!!

is it ok to post pics that i captioned myself, coz i just did some today...(mostly about Grissom's hat though, coz they we're the funniest pics i could find)

G: and then he put it....
S: your kidding
N: go on go on. he put it wh-- OHHHHHHHH!

BurnedToast said:
Grissom: Then, a spider got out of it's cage and bit Ecklie.
Sara: No way...
Nick: Is he okay?
Catherine: ((off screen)) Do we care?

:lol:

griss: guys, has anybody seen greg
sara: you lost him again!?
nick: Grissom!

brass(off screen and laughing): have you checked the bottom of your shoe?

:D

carlz31 said:
is it ok to post pics that i captioned myself, coz i just did some today...(mostly about Grissom's hat though, coz they we're the funniest pics i could find)

That's OK! We can still add our own take on captions too. :D

damn, the last three didn't work properly...oh well, i'll just try to do some more and post them later

Those were great captions!, and I agree I hated nick's mustache, now that I think of it, it did look awfully like a dead black caterpiller :p

I'll show them, I can strip for a living too, I can be sexy too. Wait till they get a look at the new Sara Sidle! They'er all be saying "Catherine Who?"

JorjaFox2.jpg

(Yes, this really is Jorja Fox!)

Wojo, :eek: Jorja half naked; No, my eyes! Just kidding, I love her but please tell me that's a wig!

Jorja: (Singing) My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps; I drive theses brothers-- (Stops singing and shouts) Hey! What are YOU looking at?

:lol: I'm so easily amused...

Sara: "I hope that Grissom likes the 'Jennifer Garner in Alias' look, because nothing seems to impress that man"

(Or substitute in Nick or Greg depending on your ship preference, Grissom just seemed to make sense)

(The one of Jorja in the hottie looking outfit)

Nick: (Off Camera) Dang! Check out Sara!!!

Warrick: (off camera) Oh that is just FINE!!!

Sara: Who says Catherine is the only one who can "pull it off" now?!?!?!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c276/marielbergema/4x13_159.jpg

Sara: Thanks for rescuing me!

Nick: I still can't believe you squatted to pee against the Tahoe when the temperature was below freezing and your butt got stuck to the metal!

Sara: Just don't tell anybody that you both had to pee on me to get my skin unstuck! I'll never live it down!!!

Grissom: Me either. I dont' think anyone wants to visualize me and Nick peeing on your backside to get you free from a frozen side panel either! EEEWWW!!! :eek:

bugeyes.jpg

Grissom: (Off-camera) Jim--what happened?

Brass: Ecklie's making everyone on the night shift look at the neverending Hasselcrotch as punishment for logging in too much overtime!

Grissom: (Off camera) FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NOOOOOO!!!!!

haha im dizzy again! lol haha :lol:

nick, sara, and gris

Sara: Ahh, come on Gris, Nicky didnt mean to, he swears...*Nick does puppy dog face* and he only stepped on a few of your fireants and only a couple of cockroaches...

Nick: Im sorry Gris.. *continues puppy-dog face*

Gris: Fine, its alright... * to himself* i mean i can always go and by some new ones, its not like he killed my studlyiest roach anyway

*after griss leaves* Sara: See i told you he would believe us if i blamed it on you... now lets go kill some more! :devil:

Back