Funny Faces/Caption This 2!!!!

Wojo said:

ribs.jpg

Greg: I think theres an Elf missing a rib

Sara (to Grissom, off camera): ...and then the suspect karate chopped Nick just like this. Another typical day in the life of the poor guy.

heres another one:

618_0946.jpg

And I'm just gonna caption it right now:

Sara: and then Grissom had the nerve to...
Nick: *thinking* wonder if I do another dot to dot, if i'll get another ducky...
Sara: Nick...Nick are you listening?! are you thinking about that damn baby ducky again!?
Nick: hmmm? what love?

and another:

Nick: sup, i'm like so tuff looking right now
Sara: your still not listening!!?

Sara: "Then Catherine had the nerve to point out that I am not as focused as she is, I'm not the x-stripper here. She flaunts her perect body all over the lab and..."
Nick: *thinking* 'I'd rather be back in that damn box than have to listen to this, the ant's wern't even this annoying!'

Nick: I wonder if I'll design my room with Duckies. Maybe Even my apartment will Have duckies. Duckies will rule the world. And I'll be Ducky-man with a yellow ducky suit. With a bill and yellow cape.
Sara:WTF?
Nick:Nothing

For the Greg one:

"Today's Sesame Street has been brought to you by the letter 'C'. Tune in next time and we'll learn about 'S' and 'I'"

Haha, thanks for the laughs guys.

Wojo said:
I got one too:

ribs.jpg

Greg:"Now this has just ruined my craving for baby back ribs!" :lol:

OK, I'll take a crack at this one...

Greg: Is this the big half or the small half of the wishbone? Do I get a wish now?

Greg: Hey, Grissom. I though you said Sara was a vegetarian. I found this in her lunchbag when I was stealing her Twinkie.

Grissom (offscreen): "Come on, Greg, just do it. It's not that hard."
Greg: "Do I have to? I mean, that clearly is a bone."
Grissom: "Just. Lick. The. D*mn. Thing. Already."

Back