Funny Faces/Caption This 2!!!!

Nick: That guy in the video looks familiar... Nice muscles, indeed, but his tummy's not as sexy as mine! But, wait... That is mine! That's me! WTF??? I didn't know there were hidden cameras in the changing room of the lab!

Nick: WTF??? Oh boy, Greg's in deep dog doo. And I will never allow him to see any thing belonging to me or about me unless it is absolutely essential to a case. Wait a sec, why did I have my baby photos at the lab in the first place??

Damn it I have a test tomorrow and I need to pass but I'm Cramming all this entomology in my head and then I'm gonna get a head ache. I should have took Grissom on his offer on tudoring me.

*looking at indescript box that I can't tell what's in it so I'll just make something up :p*

Nick: Wow, look at how much fat content is in those cookies, I'll lose my figure if I eat those! :eek:

lol, nicksarafan, that's EXACTLY what I was going to caption it as until I read your post! Great minds think alike? ;)

So instead, here's mine:

Nick: Ok, so the instructions on the box say to mix the pre-packaged powder with water, then apply to all areas of the body.... guaranteed to ward off psycho stalkers and crazy kidnappers for 24 hours...

Back