Fringe

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Daquien, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Izod1360

Izod1360 Hit and Run

I was surprised when I read that for some reason! I wasn't expecting it!!

I love the show though and I like how Fox tells you how long the commercial breaks are going to be! So you can determine what you can do with those 60 or 90 seconds:rolleyes:

The creatures in last nights episode were pretty interesting...:wtf:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The new tv guide says Leonard Nimoy (aka Spock) is going to play legendary William Bell (Walter's former lab partner).

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Fascinating! And a logical choice.

4. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

I have seen every episode except for the pilot! It's so frustrating! Anyway, I'm psyched about the next few episodes!
    Olivia is having waking dreams that are apparently connected to the cases. I'm also wicked excited about the 'unexpected attack on someone with close ties to the Fringe Divison. I'm thinking it's Olivia's sister.
    What do you guys think?

5. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

About 2 months ago, Fringe started in Portugal, since then I never missed any episode, it's so addicting, I love it, I think it's an awesome show.
    Isn't Walter great? :lol: Gotta love him :)

I've been wondering... what is the next episode? I mean, the number ;)

6. Meatball42

Walter is freakin' hilarious! I almost choke on whatever I'm eating every time he requests some weird food or a record player.

The next episode is 1x19: The Road Not Taken

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Walter is so funny. I missed a lot of eps though. I'm gonna have to rent the season when it comes to dvd.

8. Meatball42

That probably won't be for a while, they usually wait for years.

9. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

At one time that may have been true. But these recent years, many series are out months after a season ends, usually in time for Christmas. I guess it depends upon the ratings to see if they will make a profit on the DVDs, and Fringe seems to be doing well,

10. Meatball42

That explains a lot. Still, things are a bit skewed. Season one of In Plain Sight is coming out on Blue Ray when only the first episodes of season two are airing, yet look at other, well developed series: NCIS, the Law and Orders, and the CSIs. Those shows are still several years behind. I'm pretty sure that, while I like In Plain Sight, I'd prefer NCIS season 5.

11. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

I love In Plain Sight - But as for Fringe, it's really cool. Reminds me quite a bit of X-Files, the mythology episodes. And Supernatural reminds of X-Files early seasons with the creature of the week episodes. Obviously because like half the damn production team from XF went to Supernatural. lol. I like Liv and Peter together. Interesting what's happening with this mythology arc the series has gotten going. Each episode gives you a hint, an inkling, a piece of the 1 million piece puzzle, just enough to tantalize, not enough to solve...

12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I've another question :lol:

Yesterday was Fringe day for me, and the episode was the one that Olivia is kidnapped but she can save herself, and her sister, I think, also shows up, does anyone know what episode is that? I'd be much appreciated :D

Also, for creat some entertainment, what do you all think about Olivia in this episode?
    For me, I love it, she was great and Ann did an awesome job in the action scenes and the emotional ones too :D But i'll describe my opinion after yours :p

13. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hello???

So, no one has posted on here in forever....so I was just wondering if people are looking forward to the premiere (I am...) or have you decided to forgo season 2? There have been some pretty good spoilers going around. The premiere looks very interesting!

14. Wolverine_Eagle

Wolverine_Eagle Prime Suspect

i am seriously anxious about the premiere. ^_^ Fringe is one of my few shows that i would hate to miss haha

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I'm back for more. But I like things that are off the wall but can still play to the audience that this could be normal some how. Plus if they can pull in weird but true stories it makes it even better.