Former X-Philes, Unite!

"That's essentially exactly how it happened."

I was a noromo at first but I too was eventually turned. I think it was during season four; previous to that a lot of the looks and conversations could have been seen as just being between close friends. It was probably either "Home" or "Momento Mori" when I started to turn. I distinctly remember several moments in the latter episode where Mulder's voice cracks or he seems close to crying and I just knew. He's so desperate in that whole episode of finding a cure for her and that hug at the end? It would take a robot not to see what was going on between them there.

I was NEVER a noromo. I mean, I was passionate... Founder of the Fowley Assassination Association, here! I was always cheering for those two, but they always felt like an already-married couple in so many ways. I've just gotten into "Bones" and the dynamic between these two characters reminds me a bit of X-Files back in the day. :) Love, love, love that show.

Yeah, I could never find myself a noromo. I was a shipper to the core. I agree with you about Bones, AL... it's like that amazing totally connecting friendship where you just KNOW it goes deeper than love. rock on for the XF of the new millenium ;)

I'm lovin' the buckteeth! :lol: He looks hot! :D

It's difficult to name just one favorite episode, but if must then I'll say Bad Blood for 4 reasons: Pizza, Buckteeth, Sunflower seeds and Magic fingers. :) When I watched Assume Nothing (CSI) and Grissom was trying out the magic fingers, I thought I was watching Bad Blood! :lol:

The first time I saw M&S together, I just thought Damn! Just do it already! :lol: So I was never a noromo. :p

Awwwwww.... now I'm so wanting to watch some X-Files. I gotta get them DVDs... that was the first (real) kiss, wasn't it, Simple? veeery nice.

Well as far as first kisses go there was the one that was cut from Momento Mori, and then the one cut from X-Files: Fight the Future and then finally we got a New Years Eve kiss in Millenium. But nothing that made it clear that they were together until that kiss in Existence. And then my personal favorite in The Truth when they find Mulder in the military prison and Mulder lays one on Scully. I soooo cried.

I just got this in not too long ago from the yahoo groups thexphilesfanclub.

NEWS REGARDING X-FILES 2:
Frank Spotnitz did an interview with EW
you can check it out here

Riiiight, New Years Eve kiss in Millenium. I don't count those they cold-heartedly cut from the show/movie. It pains me so ;)

thanks for the iview, dude... that's wicked! I hope they overcome those "legal issues" damn soon.. I want that movie to come out!

Asimplekndofgirl said:
Well as far as first kisses go there was the one that was cut from Momento Mori, and then the one cut from X-Files: Fight the Future and then finally we got a New Years Eve kiss in Millenium. But nothing that made it clear that they were together until that kiss in Existence.

I always thought "All Things" made it pretty clear that something was going on even if we didn't see it. As the TWOP recapper said at the end of the teaser where we see Mulder in bed, obviously slept in by more than just him and Scully sneaking out:

At any rate, this is where everyone watching this episode the first time around starting screaming, either with unspeakable joy or profound agony.

Asimplekndofgirl said:
Just for you SidLer, since you have such great taste. Your pizza...
*drools* So mouthwatering... The pizza I mean. ;)

And thanks for the yummy kiss pic. :D In Triangle, Scully kissed him and him.

Well actually, that isn't Scully who's kissing Mulder. But who cares?! :devil: (2nd pic is kinda dark. I think the lightbulb blew when it saw them kissing. :p)

Thanks for the article simple! There's hope after all! :D

You are correct SidLer! I forgot about Triangle. She did slap him pretty good afterward. I when I saw All Things the first time that was my jumping point. I thought they were together or that they had did the deed. I figured thats how Scully got pregnant. What did you think about Scully's pregnancy? Yay! or Nay.

I just watch reborn from season 1. I thought it was great I thought I had seen all of the shows but I guess not. Now I have to hurry up and buy season 2 and the rest of course just to see if I missed any others.

Nay to Scully's pregnancy. As much as I love M&S together (and babies for that matter :p), I felt that bringing in a newborn would kill the show. Or maybe... I just enjoy watching them dance the love tango around each other and not start an actual relationship. ;)

Back